School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 64 - She's so beautiful today...

Dex-chan lover
Fuck she's so attractive
And that surprise wink at one girl while receiving a gift from another girl, damn Kishiya-san, damn

Edit: oh shit you already said it, @mycropen, but heck yeah anyway

"Will I also one day be someone with such virtues?" You already are, Fuji, you already are.

Fed-Kun's army
That girl has a very cute and beautiful face, quite tall, big oppai, nice hair style, a little bit shy but seems friendly. Compared to Fuji, what good points does she have?
Fuji : being Fuji
Me : OK, thats 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
Fuji has a really feisty butt so you gotta give her credit for that

Fed-Kun's army
I don't care what anybody else says, this is the best pairing. I hope they're together by the end of this

Dex-chan lover
@Kirshi

I wanted to take a try at deducing what time zone they posted from, and accidentally learned that it was actually way easier than I expected because of Mangadex itself:

1- There's an estimate of time for every comment in the page. But to make the investigation we need the number to be exact. Because how the counter works we cannot take the information at face value: from 0 min to 59min it would give you the exact minute count but from the 1st hour it would only count full hours. So, apparently we don't know if the comment is just about to be posted 2hr ago or has just been posted an hour ago. There's too much uncertainty.

2- Except there's actually a way to know! You just have to put the cursor over the estimate time and it would give you the exact time and date it was posted in Universal Coordinated Time (UTC)

3- In the case of @Krune 's post that would be 28/09/2020 13:53:10 UTC, so almost 14:00:00 UTC or 2:00 P.M

4- Cool, now that we know that let's stablish some rules or this will be imposible: When we say "early before work" that tends to mean "somewhere between 5 am to 7 am"... Because I'm taking a guess here, I'm gonna say that it's highly probable that OP lives in the US (We'll get to that later) where the average time people get to work is 7:55 A.M (Source: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/which-cities-sleep-in-and-which-get-to-work-early/)

5- Having said that, we are looking for a time zone which converted time at 13:53 UTC fits that "leaving before 7:55"rule. If said person takes an hour to commute to work, leaving at 6:55 A.M the only time zone that would fit perfectly it's Pacific Time (West Coast, San Francisco, Vancouver) that has the 7 hour difference with UTC that we needed.

6- BONUS: your post was made at 14:06 UTC and you said that it was close to midnight there. For me this are the two most possible cases here: It's 11:06 and your making your comment almost an hour before midnight or it was already midnight by the time you actually managed to post your comment. That hour difference changes a lot where you could be commenting from. In the first case, you could be living in Korea, Russia, Indonesia, Palau, Timor or Japan(?) in the UTC +9 time zone and in the second Micronesia, Guam, Mariana Islands, Russia (it is a really big country, huh?) Papua New Guinea and freaking Australia in the UTC+10 time zone.

Welp, that was fun. Totally unnecesary and probably wrong, but fun.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz

I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH TIME ZONES, OK?

Yeah, you don't want me as a stalker. Tho I would argue that's just my journalist-self kicking in.

Dex-chan lover
Fuji is best girl ever since she first appeared, but all of the characters are great in their own way.

Contributor
@Raknasuu
Yeah, you don't want me as a stalker.
Well, most reasonably sane people wouldn't want anyone as a stalker, period.
No, not even a cute girl stalker, because that just means a high probability you'll get stabbed to death for imaginary cheating. Pic related.

2s.png

The Yuri progression in this manga is exquisite. Like boiling a frog, it doesn't come on too hard or fast to scare off readers, but moves slowly, upping the temperature until we are all Yuri'd to death.

Group Leader
@raknasuu can back up on that, I'm EST and 5hrs prior does line up with west coast leaving for work if it's an hour commute

Hello, have you heard the word of our lord and saviour Kishiya-san? Come to the Arcade for a life changing experience.

I have no idea how they're both so cute. If it was any sweeter is get diabeetus. Oh wait... *dies in blood clot*

Users who are viewing this thread