School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 73 - Huh?

Dex-chan lover
Ahh long chapter! Love Tsuu-Chan being able to understand Yokoe’s behavior. Also, Yokoe was surprisingly calm for seeing Kei-Chan in a swimsuit. Really trying to suppress those feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Come on Yatsude ! This is when you're supposed to open your eyes

Dex-chan lover
What a blessed chapter, if I didn't know better I would say it was fully colored because I feel the rainbows

Tsuu chan best girl?! her faces and Yokoe's faces where my favorite things this time but the ending was the highlight!!!!! ALSO THE SWIMSUIT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT (KEI AND YATSUDE) or actual--... wait, Where is Piyo!?

Yatsude may realize something but trying to deny that, and now someone stated it clearly like she know their relationship just from their interaction.
When i found a rare long page chapter in this series, me : There must be something!

And.. I wish in the future chapter, i can see yokoe's face without bangs, author may save it as secret card.

Aggregator gang
Wait, I don’t remember. Which chapter did they hint Yatsude is interested in Kei? Or which chapter that lead to this misunderstanding? It cannot just come out of nowhere like that.

Users who are viewing this thread