Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Just found and read this whole series today, AWESOME WORK!!! Thank you for translating and posting!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what father says on page 37? It’s in Korean and I can’t read it sadly😭 thank you so much for the chapters!!

This might have been the most nightmare inducing horse I have ever seen.😂

Ggong ggong ssamaeneun geol chohahana?
Gtukah bcnya? Gak tau bener gak.. Ajarin dong suhu?

Group Leader
I wonder why they felt they needed to cut this into pages when the comic could be longstrip. What was that Korean text anyway?

Thanks for the update! After that distasteful chapter where we had to see the b*tch take most of the space, I'm glad this chap went back to our regular YenixEru. To think Father would voluntarily skip meeting her (yes, he was already finding excuses to avoid her and delay their meeting for as long as possible)

So I tried typing that speech in gg tl and got "do you like to wear tight?". Hmm...okay...

Anyway, they're gonna be holding hand while on a date. Sweet! And I really hope he finds some evidence that the woman practices dark magic soon...

@Kksuika it might be a reference about how he made her hood really tight?

My imagination was a little bit more ecchi though...

YESSS GO FOR A DATE YENI AND ERU 🥺❤️❤️ yall too cute im so weak :’)) thank you for the update!! appreciate it immensely

Users who are viewing this thread