Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
@FalleNxHunter
They have a pretty romantic date but something evil is at hand...
The raws are only a couple of chapters ahead so there isn't a lot of spoilers right now. Nothing event changing has happened...

Yet.

I've read some spoilers from the novel and essentially what happens in the date is that they visit places, then when they went to the temple of raulus, yeni hears raulus's voice in her head and they become friends kinda lol their interactions are cute. Then soleia had casted black magic to make yeni have nightmares for her to die in her sleep. So yeni kept getting nightmares idk for how long. But cause she doesn't rmb the nightmares, she just brushes it off. Every morning she wakes up in cold sweat and is pale. The maids were worried and brought the doctor but the Dr said she was in good health. One day yeni bumped into soleia again and soleia was like "you look bad, did you have a nightmare?" And yeni got suspicious. Then soleia increased the magic around the palace. That night yeni's soul as her Korean persona came out of her body and saw yeni dead. And raulus told her to quickly enter back into her body otherwise she will die for real. So she did, and she woke up. She ran away from the palace in fear but it was dawn so she didn't know where to go but remembered that eru did his morning practise at the training grounds so she ran there. Eru saw yeni pale and running so he hug her and she said bellrock palace has been weird and eru understood what she meant. She fainted in his arms and he brought her back to his main palace. She wasn't allowed back into bellrock thereafter, and stayed in the main palace
Take it with a grain of salt, this was what I read from other people who had MTL the novel / read it ages ago :) but it was so cute and I absolutely wanted more!! I can't wait for author-nim to draw this scene
PS soz for the bad English, I cbf typing properly uwu

@Kotossu why do you say this??? Why would you assume the ML would die soon? Your comment sounds like a spoiler, it better not be...

@NoraDaimio I think what Kotossu meant by that was how in an earlier chapter the FL mentioned how the ML dies early on in the story because of his son

I'm hoping the magic what's her face casts dissipates by the time they get back, Yeni and Father seem to be having a lot of fun on their dat- kidnapping..!

Aggregator gang
fear_man.jpg

So you’re telling me that they’re on a date kidnapping. He’s the boss hostage, and she’s the brilliant kidnapper....

Wild guess. That sorceress’ plan will backfire. Princess will become closer with emperor lol. Good luck with that.

So, is this an original webtoon/manhwa or is this based on a novel? I tried searching for the novel's name, but I didn't find it.

Fed-Kun's army
He turned around the kidnapping on her lmao. Also god Yerenica is keeping count of how many times they've held hands?!

Dex-chan lover
Good thing that the hostage had everything prepared for the kidnapper!
And seriously, she should have just asked "Daddy, why does Lady Elard spreading these black hands and mist all around the palace?"
And dear god, that horse is terrifying

Users who are viewing this thread