Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

the hell is wrong with their eyes, are they so stupid maybe they couldnt read that warning page. they think it is fine uploading a little piece on ig ? why dont they use their own vers to gain follower instead of taking others ? really, you will be the cause we cant read this when this dropped by translator !

i've encountered an acc who takes others too and immediately complaint to them to take it down..

I believe that the marbles are the magic that Yeni is receiving and Father is taking them out of her body but I feel like it'll hurt Father...🥺🥺🥺

Dex-chan lover
Dang her reactions were all cute. ≧∇≦.father ia soo protective to yeni.

Thank you soooo much for the update. ≧∇≦

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how good I feel after reading this series. Yeni is such a refreshing baka and her interactions with Father are 10/10. Like, it's page 8-9 (literally first page of the chapter) and I'm already laughing.
Thanks for the double update!

her confusion is so cute but,, How! She's so loveable and I'm getting surprised that I'm not annoyed by her character at all

oooh, i see, i was confused about raulus taking the form of a wolf, cuz it seemed so random 🤔
i'm looking forward to yeni and her little godly cub friend 😁

...I wonder if Father's true reason of making Yeni wear her good is so anyone from Lebovny who wants to try and rescue her won't be able to? And those black spheres have something to do with it. But they look like magic, so Father is probably protecting her as well because of her condition. Her family probably doesn't even know she has it lol.

But this is nice! A date where a somewhat distracted Father will be able to see Yeni's charms and fall for her more hehe 😋

I'm curious how a Father in love would look and act like. Looking forward to it!

Those black marbles... is father trying to get rid of it sneakily so she won't freak out?? Are those black magic pieces chanted by soleia??

Anyway it's a really lovely chapter!! I love our cute princess and the emperor having a date💕

By the way, what's up with soleia?? She's been stood up by the emperor right? Surely they went on a walk for hours. Lmao i wonder what is that bitch doing in the palace now

Fed-Kun's army
he's distracted protecting you, yeni!!! you two are so cute... STOP CALLING HIM FATHER THO AFLKJFDLJK PLS WHEN WILL YOU... STOP..

also i'm gonna go fight those people on instagram WHAT THE HELL

thank you for the updates~!

Thanks for the update!

these two are so cute together i could never get tired of them

I'm guessing the black marbles are something like magic residue from using it, or maybe it's just that belgoat produces Crystals from the ground so they pick those up for importing???

Idk why but I've been imagining this convo whenever I see cute moments between these two😂 dunno if it's gonna be legit tho but I'd be pleased if they did 😂

Yeni: I'm gonna call you father
Erudian: no
Yeni: but you're gonna be the father of my child
Erudian: .. true enough

Yeni, lets just change the plan to “get adopted and stop all future marriages.”

I never liked naive cjaracters, but Yeni's naivety is on another levwl that makes you like her, it's not annoying it is KAWAIII

Users who are viewing this thread