Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Erudian admit it already, you’re already in love with Yeni to the point of getting jelly. A hunch also tells me that this would be the last fluffy chapter we would have after a while.

I really like the witch, well as a villainess of course, at least she’s competent and actually an interesting character.

@Purelist

Yeni starts having nightmares every night and her health starts getting worse and worse. People around her start getting worried, but she dismisses their worry, saying it's only because she hasn't been able to sleep well for a while. Meanwhile, she starts proposing to Erudian and getting rejected. He also notes that her complexion isn't as good as before and starts investigating wheter Soleia has done anything to Yeni, but unfortunately he isn't able to find anything (because divinity and black magic are opposite energies, he can't feel/sense black magic).

This situation goes on until the night Soleia is supposed to finish the job and kill Yeni. During the day, Soleia appears before her and tips that she knows Yeni has been having nightmares. Yeni gets scared and suspicious that Soleia has done something, but she isn't able to figure out what. At night, Yeni nearly dies, but realizes last minute that her Palace's been cursed and escapes at the break of dawn (Raulus gives her some tips and advice, but he can't help much since he's not supposed to interfere with things, even more so since Yeni's soul hasn't been blessed before so she's an "outsider"). She's weak but manages to find Erudian (who had been swordpracticing at dawn) and finally passes out inside his arms. After that, Erudian takes her to his bedroom at the main Palace and she starts getting better. He's now sure that Soleia had done this to Yeni, but he doesn't have any prove. He gets extremely angry. Yeni sleeps for days.

ANYWAYS AGH CUTIES JUST KISS ALREADY...WAIT DONT..I FIND IT MORE PLEASING WHEN YALL HUG OR CUDDLE OR JUST TOUCH EACH OTHER..IT JUST FEEDS US MORE THAN KISSING YK ITS MORE CUTER AND THEN U GUYS KISS IN LIKE CHAPTER 45 OR SMT and thats when we realised we would have a heart attack FROM ALL THE CUTENESS GO DAMN IT STOP IT ε=ε=(ノ≧∇≦)ノ

I cant beleive I'm saying this but I LOVE the villain. I love her seriously. She's so villainy, unlike so many of todays one dimensional villain, that I just became her fan. I hope she starts a serious club that teaches 'how to be a good villain'

The pauses (.....where ?) when Yeni mentions she left her cloak in our lord and saviour Diego is hillarious, it was so subtle but amazingly fit to his character.

Well... Diego I LOVE U OMG.

What's wrong with me, i love badass boy. 💔 There's something wrong with my heart Lol

@carolibarros
No more lovey dovey yeni and the emperor then for a while MY HEART, then i heard from another spoiler that yeni going to back her castle. What happen? If you know 🤣🤣🤣 N
O

also thank you for spoiler carrol 😭😭😭THANK YOU SO MUCH

Fed-Kun's army
@carolibarros spoil me please! what happens after that ?

alsor
if Erudian can't sense black magic because of his holly magic, can't he use someont with a different magic ? like fire or water attributes?

Uh oh is she gonna curse Yeni?!?!? Also we saw that hint of jealousy father lol

Erudian to Yeni in this chap be like me to my cat when I find her snuggling up to someone else’s legs - how dare you, come here this instant so I can give u all my affection 😠😠😠😠😠

@Purelist

I didn't quite understand your question, sorry. By castle you mean the palace Erudian made for her (Bellyugung Palace)? Or the castle back in Lebovnny? I remember Yeni leaving Erudian's castle to go stay at the Temple instead.

@Mira995

What happens after? Well, Erudian stays by Yeni's side, watching her sleep and taking care of her. They share a sweet and.. I would say a little erotic (?) moment with Yeni still being half-sleep. She hugs him and begs him to not marry Soleia and marry her instead. She's only wearing a really thin sleeping garment and says something like "Do it with me..." (which can ambiguously imply that she wants him to marry her or that she wants him to sleep with her. OR BOTH. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). Erudian gets really flustered (he mentions in his mind that he can feel the shape of her body well) and is implied that he gets aroused. Unfortunately, he realizes that she's still dazed and half-asleep, not being in her right mind. So he holds himself back and only kisses one strand of her hair instead and leaves. Then, summing up, he starts investigating and searching for any prove that Soleia was behind the incident.

Answering your question: It isn't mentioned in the novel if that is possible. Black magic is supposedly something that has been forbidden for a very long time, so most people haven't been in contact with it, thus it being very difficult to recognize. That is why I believe Erudian doesn't have anyone to rely on when it comes to sensing black magic. This part though is my own interpretation.

What happens, though, is that Yeni is very sensitive when it comes to magic, right? She declares she's some sort of "black magic detector" and offers to help him finding the culprit. He's totally against her idea, but in the end, he isn't able to say no to her. Erudian suspects someone inside Bellyugung Palace helped Soleia with her plan. So, Yeni's plan? To hug and touch every staff that worked in her palace. lol If she feels bad while touching someone, then they'll have found their culprit. Erudian's super pissed off when Yeni gets close to the male employees! It's a cute jealousy scene.

She actually act like a great villainess, I'd give her that. I'd say she's the scene stealer in this chapter 😏

Someone's jelly~~ and diego looked so proud when yeni went to eru, seriously they are my fav couple ♡ and i love the fact that solaire is an actual villain

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop re reading this chapter when I want more! Thank you for translating this!

Thank you so much for this new chapter!

There are many webtoons out there that begins strong but, after a certain number of chapters, are not quite so captivating and exciting and start going down... but Seduce the Villain's Father has a good strong grasp on me hahaha Honestly, just looking at Yerenica makes me smile, she really is so cute and bubbly and she just uplift my mood ^^
I'm really looking forward what is coming up, though I confess I spoiled myself a little bit already, but not really in too much details hahaha

It would be cute if she was not a princess who was being kidnapped and had 25 years old girl inside. Why would she act like a 10 years old girl all the time? She is like the annoying protagonist in many manga/manhwa about villians.

Users who are viewing this thread