Seduce the Villain’s Father - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

he won’t fall for this right? oh no if so, can we get diego or raulus as ml 😛 hohohooho

Double-page supporter
Of course he won't fall for her, I'm sure. But this situation is dire. If he doesn't execute her soon, or have any strong evidence that she's a black magician, I wouldn't be surprised if she killed him silently in her sleep, curse him, or hypnotize him like what Aethernitas did to Athanacius in Who Made Me a Princess.

Thank you for the double updates! I'm sorry but the way I'm getting angry-
Anyways I hope there's some evidence Erudian can find to kill her ass😭😭😭😭😭 I'm sick and tired of seeing that red head bitch but fr it always be the red heads....

if he falls for that easily... dawg weak
but ill maintain faith they will overcome this together 😌😌😌

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, as the emperor, he SHOULD have a spyring leader who can arrange for an unfortunate accident. Just say she went hunting with you and have her shot in the head.
Or frame her trying to assassinate him.
If you know it's happening, simply frame her s attacking him directly. Laws are there to stop crime; if the laws aren't working you've got to find a way around them in order to safeguard people. As the lawmaker he's got a lot of leeway in that.

I can get why he's not wanting to act like that, but given he was already willing to launch a raid and kidnap an innocent princess, he's ALREADY breaking laws when the other side has done so already. This really is is hypocritical behaviour that admittedly Soleia calls out correctly.

Dex-chan lover
Oi, fuck off Soleila.
I know that you are hot as fuck but we all prefer our cute, pink ball of fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the only kingdom that doesn't have amazing spies capable of some magical shit?! like you just leave a walking disaster that is suspected of using a forbidden art alone to do as they please...? sheesh and they're supposedly the strongest nation my lord please the Emperor is turning dumb ;-;

Edit: also wouldn't there be a way to detect something like black magic since they've said our M: with divine powers can't? no black magic detector such a hard life.

The most beautiful and terrifying villianess... I love to hate her and only in this case do I enjoy a real villianess. That isn’t some isekai villain... to be clear tho I do hope all her plans fail.

Users who are viewing this thread