Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu

At least for the first few chapters the translation is not very good. There were some parts where I only knew what they were trying to say because I had already read that part of the novel. It seems to be improving as I continue to read. With how highly specific the wording is for jobs, some of these translation errors will create misunderstandings. If anyone here thinks they might like this series but are confused, it might be more enjoyable to find another translation or to read the novel instead.

why are you searching for a plot in a isekai manga? it is obvious that the main goal for every isekai is for the MC to go back on their original world!! stupid fuckers!!!

Contributor
Pfft, just imagine some kid reading this series and going to his mom and telling her:

"Mom I now know what I want to be when i'm a Adult!" 😀
"Oh, what then dear?" 😊
"Jobless!" 😄
"*Spit blood*"

aMgG2jh.gif

Online raws at 39 why is still not translated, i guess translaters get some other series ...

I'm thinking of just dropping this manga its a very simple Isekai harem manga but there isn't really a harem, which is fine and all but the art is starting to look weird as for the story its just really boring

This manga is a turn off your brain and just read type. Tried it, it was mediocre, but by not thinking and just reading, it became pretty good. Light hearted and has a nice atmosphere, 7.5/10 as long as you don't think

Weird critic. I would go so far and say a manga isnt great anyways if you think while reading.

But in all honesty: if you want to think about the stuff youre reading you might be reading the wrong stuff in the first place(meaning:dont read fiction lmao).

so long this shit took like 6 hours to finish including breaks btw without breaks its like 4 hours.
it was ok at the begining but after the demon king thing it became confusing

Fed-Kun's army
At chapter 26, mc be like "oops, my mana running out, now it's time to you hear my power of friendship speech!"

WHAT IS THAT FACE IN PANEL 5 OF CHAPTER 33?

gY5yUFh.png

Not sure if I would want anything from this guy...

Dex-chan lover
The MC, Ichinojou, is not the industry-standard milquetoast effeminate who believes big breasts are inherently evil and takes an inherently feminine approach to combat (i.e., sticks to magic/support roles) while leaving direct physical combat to a harem he can hide behind...and people were still griping about this story. They either had no taste or were part of an agenda.

This story also beats the hell out of Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo if only because it doesn't try so hard to sell you lolicon--like so many other manga do.

As I said elsewhere, I hope someone picks this up.

Failed 100 times to get a job? What a lightweight. I’ve failed 1000. T^T

No but actually. Current economy sucks. Good manga though. ^~^

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't anyone picking this up ????
it's been 10 months since the last chapter

Users who are viewing this thread