Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Ah finally the first prince got some retribution and the two finally got to talk to each other! Its a good day :)

Group Leader
Poor Aira, even in the real world people are still blaming her!

She's a vulnerable young girl displaced who barely can tell what is happening with herself! I'm older than her but I'd also lean on the people supporting me if i was dumped in the middle of a foreign land... And honestly even in the modern world, don't we socialize with people who have fiancees too?

I'm glad that she could meet up with Sei and Liz and make some real friends. Now she can learn the common sense of her new world without being totally sheltered, and find her own path.

Don't know if they'll expand on this later, but poor Aira chan really was innocent.

As a teenager, she was used to listening to her parents, when dragged into an unknown world and told she's to fight for them, she was scared. The prince seemed like he was looking out for her so she kind of imprinted on him, and relied on him. But as much as he protected her, he also isolated her.

Luckily the other adult is the saintess so now shes free to be a teenager again

Dex-chan lover
okok finally the shitty prince gets it but damn how the hell did he not even see her when they used the summoning

isn't proving she's the saintess like the most easily verifiable thing there is, considering they have statuses and shit?

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh... thank you, thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH BLOOMING TEA for this PROPER-LENGTH chapter. You are doing good work. Yes, it's nice to get uploads, even short ones. But proper-length chapters are so satisfying. Again, thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
@jdexo1 If he's ignoring his own father, the foremost authority in the land, then his head is so far up his own butt that he'll literally listen to no one regardless of proof.

Dex-chan lover
Yas. Finally we've included Aira into things.

Surprise surprise, as soon as the fuckwit prince was out of the picture, her circumstances improved drastically.

@codydub03 @lyndine2009
as far as I can understand from the WN
Liz and prince asshat is still engaged. the prince isn't mentioned anymore, but there's a scene with Liz's dad where he's referred to as the father of the first prince's fiancee.

@jdexo1 To view another's skill and status screen you need to use a skill that only work on people with lower level than the caster, in this case it is impossible as Sei has the highest level among the people around.

@Psychronia Well prince asshat was micro-managing every interaction she had with basically anyone, she literally couldn't say anything to anyone. Also as it was under the guise of helpful support she was unaware she was being stifled in term of autonomy, social interactions, developping one own skills and academic learning by her own so called protector.

PS: I love that the King litterally had the "enough is enough" face since he gave the prince plenty of time and opportunities to correct course.

Users who are viewing this thread