Seijo-sama? Iie, Toorisugari no Mamonotsukai Desu! ~Zettai Muteki no Seijo wa Mofumofu to Tabi wo Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Dragon Extermination? No, Si…

0 times 1000 is still 0... poor zakkun lol

And why there's a freaking piccolo in this manga hahaha

I didn't expect a beauty and beast reference at all

And I now believe that moster tamer "debuff" was done with a fixed amount instead of a percentage basis (the most sensible thing to do) and even if she didn't see any tecnique from her parent goddamn hell her genes does make her truly an OP isekai MC (more than just the ussual deus ex)

What kind of demon lord was he to be praising her for following the rules 🤣
Love how her reaction to the dragon was just "Oh, it's not fluffy? Don't want it."

fluffy zakkun is as cute as ever. thanks for the new chapter guys~

aaahhhh and his smol qt pawsies aaaaaaaa (´∀`•) !!

Dex-chan lover
@Kangbin
You can't change class once you choose it.
And Class in fact just changes the percent of your base STATs.
The Almighty God of Creation gave her too many base STATs so reduce it to 50% or 70% won't really make her weaker.
Her Stats after reducing by choosing monster tamer is still higher than the wicked Goddess after all.
If you lose 70% of your money, a normal businessman might as well go BANKRUPT.
But Imagine, Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world losing 70% of his money, his $113 billion will be reduced to $33.9 billion, do you think he will be poor or Bankrupt?

Dex-chan lover
I envision zakkun with a really deep voice, like an adult man's, so its been pretty humorous just from that.

Dex-chan lover
Can we imagine if Zakkun when he gets his powers back he can freely change his humanoid form into an anthro?

Not sure if it would be Kanata's preference but since she likes fluffy... Perhaps furry transformation might suit her. Maybe. Like a daki.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the Chapter. :) They be huge indeed..

One little Thing: On page 15 the instructor's sword is translated as "small sword".
It is very much not, and the mangaka made sure to detail the guard in the frame to make the point.
She carries a proper rapier. A type of longsword of the late 15th to 16th Century with its own reputation/myffology rivalling that of the katana. And in a way equivalent in purpose, use, and status for Western Europe of that era. The "smallsword" ( equivalent to the wakazashi ) to accompany it would be on her other hip, or carried in a secondary sheath over the rapier's.

Sorry.. Got my OCD as a medieval re-enactor going.. 0:)

Edit: And then on page 59 the correct term is used.. figures.. :/

MD@Home
Seeing her hug Zakkun got me wanting to hug my dogs right away

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@Grikath While I do agree with your points, her Job Class on the original is 細剣士. When she refers to her Rapier, the manga uses 細剣, while the furigana next to it is レイピア. It was in fact difficult to choose a name for the Job Class lol. I used the "small/little" meaning of 細, while another meaning for it is "slender/narrow", befitting of a Rapier's tiny (in thickness) blade.

Dex-chan lover
"HURRY AND SEND IN THE ASSASSIN"

but make sure he is just a liiiittle bit stronger than the dragon

I hope the whole "goblins are rapists" is just a story to scare new adventurers. I find it such a boring and overused trope, and it is very sexist too. Like, goblins are always described as weaker than a regular adult man and yet they always seem to be able to overpower seasoned adventurers that are used to fight enemies much stronger than that. Unless you are fighting dozens of them all alone, I don't see how female adventurers would be defeated so easily. And they always stop resisting very quickly. As if you wouldn't fight to your last breath if you know what kind of fate awaits you.

Users who are viewing this thread