Seijo wa Tokku ni Shoukansareteiru. Nihon ni. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Using magic makes you hungry

Dex-chan lover
It's fine to receive it->It's fine to retrieve your things

dif cult->difficult, what happened there??

Dex-chan lover
the translation is still good (the notes are definitely better)
though, some conversations in the pub feel somewhat ... awkward?

It's fine to receive it->It's fine to retrieve your things

dif cult->difficult, what happened there??
Thank for Correction,Probably officer outside might offer her some drink? I don’t know since I didn’t read novel yet, she just witness so it’s normal to offer coffee or water, this part. Yup I re-read original dialogue
お帰り、いただいて結構ですよ It’s fine to receive it or don't hesitate to have it
it's clearly she talk to another officer outside room not detective anymore. just no idea what they giving her
another part I didn't notice I accident press spacebar, sorry I just fixed it, thank ^^

Last edited:
the translation is still good (the notes are definitely better)
though, some conversations in the pub feel somewhat ... awkward?
I got better because now ... I'm editor Lv2 (Chapter 1 lv.1) just wait until one day I'm Lv999 ( ̄(エ) ̄)
yeah I think so too, do you mean the part like amateur fortune teller try beat around to cover the truth?
or do you mean other part? please let me know scene and page , I will check with novel later. thank^^
ps. but if you think it awkward because all those oldman or page that they want her in their shop?. author might think otherwise since パパ活 (papa-katsu) kinda normal?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
yeah I agreed with you, the first time I read I think this scene pretty hurt when she got take away in front of her parent, and her dad can't even get close to take her back >.<
At least she got to say good bye to her parents. So while it was painful and probably filled with anxiety of what would be to come, she had the chance to see them off. That’s one of the things that’s usually haunts isekai victims that actually has a caring family.

Dex-chan lover
I got better because now ... I'm editor Lv2 (Chapter 1 lv.1) just wait until one day I'm Lv999 ( ̄(エ) ̄)
yeah I think so too, do you mean the part like amateur fortune teller try beat around to cover the truth?
or do you mean other part? please let me know scene and page , I will check with novel later. thank^^
ps. but if you think it awkward because all those oldman or page that they want her in their shop?. author might think otherwise since パパ活 (papa-katsu) kinda normal?
haha no
I just felt some of the conversation didn't flow naturally as I read it,
maybe it'll get better if you can get some proofreader

also, the part where the customers saying about wearing stylish clothes (page26)
and when she was monologuing about Yukiko mama (page 30)
wouldn't it better if you change the "you" there into "her" and "she" respectively?

good work

Dex-chan lover
Since they have no idea who, how or why they're being summoned, it might just be a natural phenomena - another possibility is that, as she previously mentioned they themselves have used summoning magic, and the person taken was likely from our world, this might be the cost; the loss of people with high magic and potential.

haha no
I just felt some of the conversation didn't flow naturally as I read it,
maybe it'll get better if you can get some proofreader

also, the part where the customers saying about wearing stylish clothes (page26)
and when she was monologuing about Yukiko mama (page 30)
wouldn't it better if you change the "you" there into "her" and "she" respectively?

good work
Oh I leave it like that because I try to keep it the same way as original as possible, only alt. it if it sound weird after translate to English, those dialogue just like she talk to herself or reader. so I can't change it
Example : if I changed it to "you" it will sound like conversation between Rei and Yukiko. so I will stick with original.
Well only part that I remove just page 26 because already translate on that main bubble 今悩んでいることをやめるべきか続けるべきか then there small bubble say かな
かな on this case is used to express uncertainty or doubt. It can also be used to soften a statement so I removed it since not effect after translated, well use wrong word will make difference feeling anyway lol

Dex-chan lover
They say nothing is certain but death and tax. Since immortals and resurrection are things in fantasy, why there's no tax evasion spell too?

Dex-chan lover
Oh I leave it like that because I try to keep it the same way as original as possible, only alt. it if it sound weird after translate to English, those dialogue just like she talk to herself or reader. so I can't change it
Example : if I changed it to "you" it will sound like conversation between Rei and Yukiko. so I will stick with original.
Well only part that I remove just page 26 because already translate on that main bubble 今悩んでいることをやめるべきか続けるべきか then there small bubble say かな
かな on this case is used to express uncertainty or doubt. It can also be used to soften a statement so I removed it since not effect after translated, well use wrong word will make difference feeling anyway lol
uh.. I don't understand
I mean about "you" to "her" was in this (p26)
5GRwfa8.png

shouldn't the customer said: "I expected her to be wearing something a bit more stylist"
since by the look of it, he was commenting about Rei?

this is also the part where I said a bit unnatural for me
because both Yukiko and the old guy are asking question, that makes me "huh?"
what I get from reading the raw is that Yukiko is explaining that Rei is a fortune teller, not asking.
(maybe also implying that she doesn't need stylish clothes as a fortune teller)
that's why then the old guy is like "oh, is she accurate?"

edit:
so, for me, it'll be like:
guy 1: "she wears such modest clothing for a customer service"
Yukiko: "that's because she is a fortune teller"
guy 2: "oh, is she accurate?"

the second one is in this (p30)
j3CdI6U.png

since Rei was monologuing, shouldn't she refers to Yukiko in 3rd person?
like "I'm grateful that she respect my privacy..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread