Seiken Gakuin no Maken Tsukai

Review: This is generic shonen trash with shota harem characteristics
no world building gimmicks, art is also generic.
Conclusion: Basically a Rondo Duo spinoff

Fed-Kun's army
This is good and the people bashing it don't know what they're talking about. This is quite fun to read and I've been enjoying it every time I come back to it.

Fed-Kun's army
It has a good plot so far, but i can’t deal with this amount of ecchi.

soo the guy was a hero and a demon lord but can't flirt with girls.. what kind of wizard this guy was. lol

Can someone report the lack of harem tag?or atleast put one cause this is definitely harem(tbh it will probably be an harem ending manga aswell,well atleast its recognizable as a harem that has a ton of onee san love interests)

im gonna guess during that time the demon king suddenly became nice and aware of other feelings 'i dont wanna kill him in front of her lets find a new way and help him' or 'poor girl lemme help you and feed everyone at the orphanage'

The MC is a retard, I mean that seriously. How did he even become a demon king? He is a demon king who is a villain, suddenly helping the human civilization and that makes no sense, but I can only think of one thing..
HE WAS SAVED BY A HUMAN! (Not proven yet)

Not to mention that if you read this, you'll definitely have fun from all those big watermelons. the MC literally got a service from a Nice Onee-san willing to help everyone even an enemy, and what kind of service? A comforting big watermelon in the head, jeez what happened to girls 1000 years after, putting there humongous melons in a kids face (Actually a Demon King)

I actually got hyped from this manga, and was utterly disappointed. From just 5 chapters, I dropped it immediately. The girls are sometimes pushy and sometimes doing things that aren't necessary. The outside world is not explained too well. And the MC is.. generic.. he isn't even evil even though he is a demon king, he acts like those dense Main Characters you often see in mangas, what just disappoints me the most is why not just make him into something else other than a demon king that suddenly turns nice because 2 onee-sans helped him? Why not just make him some character who was once a hero and was to be released when humanity was in danger? Why not just make him someone that was the strongest person in the ancient times but due to an accident he got trapped in the crystal? Well, all of the things I mentioned were honestly unoriginal but it could've worked with good execution. The part of the MC being a demon king is executed poorly with his reactions not like a demon king.

Anyways, read this or not, enjoy this or not, I honestly don't care. I don't have a thing against the author nor do I hate this series that I rated this 1/10.
It is indeed interesting, but reading the description, maybe you would think
Is this gonna be a nice harem where the MC gets all the tiddies while impressing everyone with his ancient demon king magic?
Oh well, 3/10. Art was above average. Plot was average. Story was average. The Characters was.. well, I don't really hate the characters but the Evil guy suddenly becomes a nice guy makes no sense at all.

Tl;dr The Demon King (MC) becoming a good guy easily by being saved by 2 onee-sans makes no sense, and the manga was just average

I am going to try reading this again without dropping it after a few chapters.

story sucks if it werent for "something" keeping me captivated i would have dropped this as fast as my parents dropped me as a baby

Double-page supporter
Only 2 chapters in.. but every time the MC has that beta trait.. where he panics about boobs or starts apologizing, it just turns me off reading. Not something I expect from a demon king. Its like these authors dont think their characters through and just write trash. hey, lets make him cool, like a demon lord !! oh but his personalty of a beta. scared of boobs and offending. But long as he op its fine!

Dex-chan lover
OMFG you just described every cheat isekai reincarnation into a 10-15yo boy in existence!!!!! 😮😲😶😯

Dropped - generic isekai features mixed together with no plot development other than fulfilling a power fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread