Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

With the amount of magic stone I dont know how she didn't report him to the guild master.
she said she was gonna report him.

really wondering if the author is making the mc acting like that because he's a pushover or because his common sense broke because how long he was on the land of the dead... or just bad writting

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no! I'll be reported! I'm being suspected!"
...Who, who gives a fuck? God damn. The MC is acting as if he's trying to impress anyone, for whatever reason.
The idea of creating a spirit-guild is in good spirits, that's okay, but the MC is stumbling on nothing, here. Just move on, for gosh's sake.

I'm just gonna auto-skip any guild-interaction from now on. :|
(Also, that receptionist-attire seems uncomfortable as fuck. That rope must cause massive chafing, what a pointlessly slutty outfit. Anime artists really need to stop drawing with their dicks, impressive as it is).

Dex-chan lover
she said she was gonna report him.

really wondering if the author is making the mc acting like that because he's a pushover or because his common sense broke because how long he was on the land of the dead... or just bad writting

The third.

Why is the mc acting so fucking stupid? Ever since he arrived at this place it's just been stupid shit after stupid shit

The fuck does he need money, he was given all that other group's assets... what feels like twice in these chapters?

Dex-chan lover
can this guy act normal? the way he acts is far fucking terrible to endure than a guy whos fucking oblivious if it was "oh but it was that hard though"

Users who are viewing this thread