Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu

Dex-chan lover
Oh this cover is soooooooo thicc! 😁
29595v2.jpg

whats crap besides the slow trans, is worse the trans from web to manga, the poor loading pages from dds or whatever from this site doesn't help, failures al-round ,

Contributor
I kept away from this for a long time because of the ecchi tag but it's thankfully just a couple of booby-ladies and a bit of awkward conversation, basically roughly average Shounen Jump territory, obligatory-feeling stuff.

On the other hand, the frequent adorable parts of this with the cute younger spirits are entirely wholesome, to the point where if you took out the bits of fanservice and maybe changed the art style and the look of a couple of the protagonist's tools, this could just about be a shoujo manga so far.

I think I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Corona damaged many translators that do it as a hobby or a passion, my best wishes of a recovery in every field.
Is not right that someone that help keeping us entertained is in trouble now.

Aggregator gang
The story is a bit different from other cultivation isekai because here the MC starts with a totally barren land and tries to restore it. Good fresh theme.

Kinda wish there was less fan service, but I guess its there to make an otherwise slow wn into something palatable.

Great fan service and really adorable plus not annoying sub characters the only thing is your typical dumb ass mc.

It's a really enjoyable manga. Good development, nice characters, and without unnecessary drama. The only downside is.... it takes a long time just for a chapter :(

Power Uploader
@tatchan00 Have been looking for TL help since last year but still no luck, we still have to rely on the old staff training our new guy :/

"So spirits like alcohol, huh?"
I'm sad, there was a perfect opportunity for a dumb joke but they didn't take it. Maybe next time.

Users who are viewing this thread