Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - And Thus He Became a Monster Tamer

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing the odds of the wolf having died are about 5% and the odds of the wolfie turning into a cute humanoid wolf girl that's enslaved to MC due to his new powers is about 80% and the remaining 15% chance it turns into a humanoid wolf boy slave

Dex-chan lover
The maid was still lv. 16. Why didn't they level her up. Then she might have evolved maid => battle maid => maid knight => Pleiades Seven Stars or something.

MC's red scarf reminds me of Gael (which is fucking awesome) but his design itself is also pretty rad, and the story seems pretty interesting as of now, looking forward for this.

Aggregator gang
"Don't put useless shit in your plot, use EVERYTHING."-bastardized quote of some important guy. tldr; loli demon queen!!!

Dex-chan lover
@FloatyBee came to the comments to share the same idea but 70% of people here are saying the same thing,fuck and here I thought I was the only one.

Dex-chan lover
Slightly grating to hear the sidekick character keep calling him a goof when she screwed up his job selection.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid plot premise with a overpowered protagonist. Seems boring like most of those other worlds manga stories.

i think the maid also changed her job. did she become the demon lord?
she was also meddling with the book, so a change wouldn't be surprising.

Group Leader
@welcome2atlantis it hasn't been explained yet how non-combat classes level, so it could be that they only level doing non-combat actions. Otherwise, it could also be that she has no combat skills (locked to combat classes)

Why is the maid capable of following the Hero's long journey for a job reset only level 16.. = =

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, I thought he'd be all like "Whaatt?! Monster Tamer?! What a shitty class!"

I've been gladly proven wrong. Monster Tamer is an amazing class if you put actual effort into it, it starts off slow with only having slimes and shit available. but there's this thing called "Progression" that's apparently a foreign concept to Isekai MC's. They don't even give a second thought about it, instead of setting a goal like "Next, I'll tame an Orc!" or some other creature, they just sulk around until they go through a near-death experience and they have a fucking Jimmy Neutron Brain Blast and finally fucking realize that Monster Tamer is a dope class.

But yeah, glad that this MC is accepting of this class...though, he'd probably accept anything other than a hero.

Edit: Oh, and if they manage to max out their skill, they could like...have a S-Class monster like a dragon, or maybe even be able to tame The Demon Lord itself. The possibilities are fucking endless with a Monster Tamer class! It may not give instant results, but it sure as well would one hell of a long-term gain. (Another example; A whole fucking army of monsters. That would be dope as shit! And if you want someone to talk to, talk to a dryad or something)

Fed-Kun's army
So much hate on the maid who's madly in love with him (probably) and obviously takes care of him well.

What's wrong with people? Is it that she's calling him a goof or her level not being high? Really just ridiculous how trash you humans are.

I would have choosen demon lord....... Then just live a normal life. Im guessing growth is bigger on demon lord then on hero ??? Then become the king of humans as a demon lord title easy win on both sides. Unite the demons and humans learn cool secretes ??? Since in most manga demon magic is only available to demons ?? Build a nation were demons and humans can live together. But no get a shitty job as monster tamer we saw that million times over and over again its soo fucking stupid i feel like nodays manga are just copy of someone else work but just a different title. Jesus Christ manga npwdays 0 imagination only fucking forcing main characters as heroes ( Good guys)

Users who are viewing this thread