Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Empire's Response

Dex-chan lover
He is strong and can control monsters => He must be a demon king
The why did he save you ? You ungrateful cunt

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I hate this kind of development, what a coward way to corner MC

Dex-chan lover
the author just let them leave so the plot could advance, there's no other logical answer but this at the cost to make your MC look stupid

“You’re probably considered a demon lord now like the last person with this ability.”

“The people you let escape will go straight to the Emperor.”

MC: “Wonder what my fams up too... probably fine :)

Dex-chan lover
@MooseNucle
Agreed but the Emperor is just as stupid.
"Oh hey, I guess his whole family exists right next door - we could use them as hostages or maybe-"

"DECAPITATE"

Yeah that's a plan. Start a fight with someone you're just assuming to be a Demon Lord. Again, they have no idea if he actually is or isn't, they're just assuming he is because of what he can do. They have a claim that he was a Monster Tamer, yet chose to ignore it and call him a Demon Lord. But why? It's nonsensical. If they hadn't heard of the Taming class then why not say so? Because they immediately just say that he MUST be a Demon Lord. Even worse, they know how strong he is by how easily he defeated an S-Rank and they immediately want to start a fight with him. AND EVEN WORSE - what has he even done to warrant such actions taken against him? He should just be classified as an aberration and kept a close eye on.

If the family is still alive then they could be used as a bargaining chip, you can also argue to forge an alliance, even if temporary while you assess the person in question.
If the Emperor doesn't have some bigger grand scheme I'm pretty disappointed by his actions. Everything going on is just stupid by everyone. Literal pea brains.

Fed-Kun's army
"as the single [Monster Tamer] ever, i shall ..."
"oh our [Demon Lord] master, we hear and we obey."
"wut?!"

Here we go with 'we are justice' empire once again, no wonder our mc ran away from being a hero.

Dex-chan lover
@shoker It seems that in this world "Monster Tamer" was the job that Demon Lord always had. Or something along that line. So the job and the title became synonym. It could be at the Emperor was confident that he and his machinations can defeat the Demon Lord. Demon Lord had been defeated before. And it seems that Hero in this world wasn't a singular entity either, as he ask his minister to contact other countries to send their heroes.

But regardless, it was still a careless move to simply execute the MC's family. When they can be kept as insurance or hostage. Here they just cut ties with the MC, in the worst way possible.

Dex-chan lover
Can't we have an isekai without saturday morning cartoon villains? Can we have someone that's mildly competent for a change?

Fed-Kun's army
@feha you can't simply change your class like that, these are that world's rules. Only though that book is it possible to change class. Thanks to that class change MC managed to protect a village of peaceful elves, but thanks to his irresposibility he got his own family murdered. Yes, I hate characters who simply run away from their problems instead of trying to make things work. Moreover MC was max level, no one had enough power to go against him, if he wanted to live in peace he could simply force that peace, and I assure you he'd have way less problems than he'll have now that he ran away and became something else.

Dex-chan lover
I wasnt saying he could change his class by himself, but rather that he had no need to. Seems noone knew he was a hero, so noone would have forced him. He could have lived his life as a villager or any other class (that he can fake properly). Going on an epic quest to avoid going on an epic quest noone would have forced you to do, seems utterly redundant.

Double-page supporter
Oh you dare hurt his family(even if they were assholes)? You're already dead your majesty, you just don't know it yet.
What a dumb move by the king. ~Oh the man just defeated our top adventures without getting a scratch let's just kill his family. I mean, what could go wrong?

Ugh! its all that stupid/ungrateful priestess fault.

@feha Given than a Hero Class exist then most probably an Oracle class or even the Pope can make it posible to find the Hero. In a nonsensical place you need nonsensical solutions.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta raise those villain flags so Noah inadvertently actually becomes the demon lord in retaliation.

Dex-chan lover
Emperor almost made a wise decision.

Also zombie man giving bro fist and dap?

2ebv46.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread