Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Alliance

Dex-chan lover
What the *truck*?!

So, someone offers up their own daughter to be killed, and the first thought that comes to mind is "oh, this person is trustworthy?" In what world does that make any sense?

If she's willing to sacrifice her own daughter that easily, how easily do you think she'll be willing to sacrifice you if it's politically expedient?

bruh, cut ties with this bitch man.. seriously it's gonna save a lot of trouble

Dex-chan lover
well.. mc is dum dum, sigh.. i wonder when will he let loose and rip some people barehanded, at least teach these fuckers that it's not good trying to control an unrestrained idiot with absolute power.

Double-page supporter
ah she'll definitely die trying to manip him. he's beyond strong and he's got many monster backing him so just because she sent him one direction doesn't mean he won't crush her the moment she makes a fuck up.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I'mma leave now we done here I don't trust you
Royal: Wanna kill my daughter?
MC: I trust you now completely.
Seriously if they don't say sike next chapter I don't know if I can stomach this MC's stupidity

Like so many other manga, it was a promising start that devolves into the same b.s. plot conveniences. Damn shame.

I don't quite remember the pop number, but seriously why the fuck is he forming a nation from what is essentially a somewhat oversized village? Then getting into alliance??? This man has the intelligence of a leaf. Also feel like it's doing what Rimuru did but for very poor reasons.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are all idiots .... Mc meant she’s trust worthy in the sense that she wasn’t the one who is attacking the demon kingdom atm, so atm he chose to form a alliance with her that I doubt will last so they can take out the first main kingdom who’s attacking the demon kingdom right now, later on or during the end I’d imagine with the help of drake or the queens daughter realizing how her mothers a bitch and sacrificed her that they end up terminating the alliance

Another thing that’s hilarious is how you guys all think Mc is like a god when he might be able to kill the first kingdom by himself but if both kingdom double teams him right now he would be fucked especially since he would have to protect the people he cares for which he isn’t strong enough to do that

Dex-chan lover
@Grenzoocoon

I mean he is doing exactly the same as Rimuru for the exact same reason too... ( its just elves instead of goblins, but as far as the other countries are concerned its the same. )
The MC is very emotional and quick to action, but he is not really stupid. ( that said he is not a master tactician by any means )
You can´t fault him for his ability to rule a country as its not something he is even remotely competent in the first place, he was an adventurer, unlike the queen who has done it for years.

If you measure a fish by its ability to climb a tree its always going to be a failure.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck kind of mother would do this? I've seen some parents whose cuntiness comes from a long line of cunty piece of shit parents, both bred and trained true, and not even they would even consider actually saying shit like that, not for a kingdom and not for the world.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
my assumptions were right about this bitch and I think this necromancer was her guy that she sent to attack the village to make our mc go to war with the empire and destroy it as she stands and watches him doing what she wanted for all these years and I think she will act as the bitch she is when the mc wins the war against the empire she will attack him as he will be exhausted from the war or she will try to use hi in a different way

Aggregator gang
the fact that she was quick to sacrifice her own daughter should make the MC more suspicious of her, wtf is this?

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like they should have just splattered everyone in the room and been done with it.

Dex-chan lover
Should've just fuck both of them and they will follow. Body first then mind.

Users who are viewing this thread