Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Alliance

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it’s so stupid to not see through a very obvious plot to use the daughter to win him over. I would rather NOT trust someone who was willing to sacrifice their own child for their goals.

So this story is about a hero playing demon king but fails horribly then instead dances on the enemies hand...
Okay.

Dex-chan lover
Drake really went from the worst to best bro

BTW I'm seeing too many stupid complaints in the comments. But it's nothing new. I've pretty much got used to it.

Double-page supporter
Haven't read ahead yet but if I'm in MC's shoes here I'm taking that daughter to Gandizire just to get her away from her deranged sociopathic mother. Using your own child as a tool is disgusting enough without treating their life as a trading token.

The MC accepting the alliance is, IMO, not a misplay here - provided he realizes that the queen offering her daughter's life is the mark of someone batshit insane, completely unable to be trusted, and with no regard for the value of life. They didn't hash out any treaty details, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
i love that bow is included with the rest during drakes thing. and amanda was badass saving the day like that. . frankly i have mixed feelings about noah's side. but i'll at least say that i think he was being too hasty

Users who are viewing this thread