Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - The Iron Will

Dex-chan lover
MC be
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
Welp, we know how this is gonna go. Because he refused mercy the first time, everyone's gonna act like he's merciless, and the MC's gonna be like "oh well, might as well live up to the image they portray me as..."

Fed-Kun's army
TOO BAD <<IRON MAN>>, BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO BE <<RUST MAN>>, YOUR WORST OPPONENT

I will be very surprised if this iron man have a magic core in the chest and spitting fire from his palm.

EDIT: I’m supposed to be walking into the gym to workout right now, but instead I’m writing thoughts on a shounen manga that no one may read. #procrastination 🙄
— — —

....... I really hope this marks our dear hero(?)’s first success at subduing someone WITHOUT nearly killing them and turning them into a subordinate. This old guy seems fun as a character to become a loyal vassal who’s NOT tied to the chain of subordination. Like, VERY FUN. Also, all of everyone’s reactions if he swears loyalty without being turned into a zombie and tamed. 🤣

On that note, anyone else looking forward to Drake one day getting freed from the chain of subordination. . . but deciding that our dear hero(?)’s still a cool guy to follow ? 🤣

At least, I hope the author explores stuff like this. Forced/Mind controlled loyalty isn’t cool. The monsters were okay for me, because it could be treated as the loyalty being a portion of the sentience created/expanded in them by Noah’s taming. However, even though Drake’s free wiall was addressed earlier, I’d still like to see him functioning without a seeming compulsion; and, even better, for a completely freed Drake to address what it was like being subjugated under the Chain of Subordination, how he feels about it, etc. >->

Dex-chan lover
@NonstopSong I read it, and I do agree with the part about Angus being more interesting if he joins as a fully free human over becoming another tamed monster. Noah killed (and tamed) Drake because he was filled with rage so hopefully this time he'll keep the guy alive since he's cool-headed.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? Over 50 comments and not a single Kratos joke?

BOY, I am dissappoint

Users who are viewing this thread