Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Duel

Dex-chan lover
> can['t] wait for starwars to include using the force to catch a lightsaber
You mean, like this?
tutaminis67bll.gif

Dex-chan lover
I liked the battle. You had noah with his power and battle instinct vs agnus with his years of honed techniques and battle experience.

Truly the battle of power vs skill.

Feels bad for ray. Mans being lied to and played like a fiddle. I see him being monsterfied.

Dex-chan lover
whoa, the dumbas brother!!
let's just believe everything from your kingdom, when they're the one who does killing it in the first place
and the pope too, when he's as shady as F!!
sure sure he doesnt have proof or anything, but just believing other while forgetting HE IS YOUR OWN BLOOD BROTHER!!!
he doesnt even have the slightest doubt at all?? how pure (naive) he is??

Dex-chan lover
I just laugh out hard when the old man suddenly stabbed by his own sword.
That was so unfortunate of him....

Dex-chan lover
That was hilarious! The last sword attack was accidental, but it is welcomed. He became living armor.

He's just picking up friends, left and right.

Fed-Kun's army
@popsenkid23 Welcome to propaganda. The other problem is this world proberbly still relies heavily on word by mouth for information.

I called it in the first chapter, but his chapter drops a more concrete hint: Ruri almost certainly picked-up a different job from the book at the same time Noah became a Monster Tamer ― most likely, the Hero job. Unless, there actually is a Demon Lord job and she's that, instead. The story so far seems to insinuate that Lilcarla, the previous "Demon Lord," was just a Monster Tamer, like Noah. So, there's basically two ways I see this playing out: 1) Monster Tamers are considered Demon Lords / there is no actual Demon Lord job; 2) There is a Demon Lord job, but Noah isn't it / Ruri is the Demon Lord, instead. It could also be that neither of them are the Demon Lord and they team up to beat the actual Demon Lord in the end to prove that Monster Tamers aren't evil, though I think that sort of ending would be far too cliché.

Dex-chan lover
@kilisloe
unlikely, although he will have that though if he doesn't follow order in the first place (and of course have doubt like a sane person)
still, he should be prepared to move their family and stuff in the first place, it's hard but that's how a responsible man should

Strategist skill improve chances in odd situations , the stab with the sword maybe its because her skill...

Aggregator gang
Someone spoil me! I dont wanna wait 3 years to find iut whats the deal with the strategist and the maid

Users who are viewing this thread