Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Two Battlefields

That sure was a big misunderstanding from the last chapter. Since we have to wait for weeks/month for the release, the kingdom is not the enemy.

Well I dont care about his family since his father didnt even care or batted an eye for him when noah told him his class.

You know...at the start I liked the manga but the mc and the side characters disgusted me with their low IQ. Is this mc for real? I understand if he was from Earth and was naive about politics, killing manipulating and things like that but in his world war is always happening, every being took at least a life knowingly in their lifetime so how can this retarded mc think that founding a country will not be met with resistance when he has a dragon known for murdering with him and the feud between humans and monsters...

Dex-chan lover
I like to imagine the demon king is just sitting in his castle patiently waiting for the heroes who are fighting the monster tamer

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00
well, she's a ruler after all, she only thinks about her gain. Wait until she tries to force manipulate the MC to get hooked up with a loli. lol

Dex-chan lover
She's sitting there telling a monarch what to do. Fuck the empire, but don't make any deal with the kingdom either.

Dex-chan lover
Queen wa warukunai desu yo nee
She's so shrewd and A++ in manipulation though, even if she doesn't have anything to do with Empire actions (betting she'd set up a gambit to get Empire to do it however)

Dex-chan lover
Well like all tyranns in History they make their one enemies by trying to get rid of enemies. I also think the Emperor is possed he looks pretty crazy.

Dex-chan lover
so basically, the kingdom, while trying to intimidate him a little, but cutting of messages, just so happen to do that while the village is being attacked by the empire and accidentally make themselves look like the attacker, and then try to make an alliance with the guy who can wipe them out in a moment. Yeah, I get there the story is going, but it's utterly stupid. Considering the info he has, it's more likely the kingdom is the ones attacking, so he should just kill the queen, blow the place up and quickly return home. Basically, it's terrible writing. They're trying to portray the queen as a smart scheming woman, but she turns out to be a total idiot bound to die. But ofc, because "plot" happens, it'll all magically work out in her favour (that's the character type she is) and our poor hero cum demon lord will somehow just end up in a disadvantageous position because that's just what happens...
I'm expecting great disappointment and if this is not resolved in a really creative way, I'm so fucking dropping this shit.

Time for Noah to grow a spine and act like a demon king. Can’t save those you care about while half-assing

Double-page supporter
if you are not sure about the safety of your people, just back off goddamitt

I'm honestly just getting pissed with Noah now, just do something for god's sake. This bitch has been playing with you and you're just sitting there letting her, whilst your peeps are getting their shit done in. Just beat the shit outta her and go home.
Don't worry about the repercussions, this is a manga, You have the legendary Plot on your side. And to top it off you're the MC. What could go wrong.

I need a piss..

@ZayB Go piss.
Even if 'this bitch' has been playing him, she hasn't actually done anything wrong if it's not the kingdom's troops attacking the village.
Just, she's been doing politicking. That's what Queens do.

Double-page supporter
Why doesn't he just excuse himself, get out of the nullification range and confirm the situation. If his country is under attack, it would be perfectly understandable. This is just contrived bullshit...

@Supcolors
Why would he have any real concept of politics above an average commoner level hes the 3rd son of a poor noble far from the capital and border that's like expecting the mayor of Oregon's 15 year old 3rd son To know shit about what's going on in DC and foreign policy around the year 1860

Dex-chan lover
@Tokanova
p. 19 "It's better if you stop saying such things. For the sake of your companions[...]"
That can clearly be taken as a threat, Noah is just too dumb to see it.

She is completely disrespecting a monarch, with a dragon on his side, and telling him what to do. She has done plenty wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread