Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Two Battlefields

Double-page supporter
.............. I'm about to drop this series aren't I 😒😑

Dex-chan lover
This should be titled "How do you make absolutely certain of your entire country's demise by pissing off the most powerful being in the world?"

what dummie... he let people that were obviously malevolent towards him go when he could have just ended it there.

Dex-chan lover
So the Queen of the Kingdom blocking communications with the village AT THE EXACT MOMENT the Empire launched an attack on the village with soldiers disguised as Kingdom soldiers, was all just... One big coincidence? Really? Really really now?
Man, thats either the biggest coincidence on the history or something smells fishy as fuck.

@midnight2630 I know the pictures are nice and all, but you should read the text too. It helps understand the story.
@Eloyas I think its easier to tell her to put the barrier down if she doesnt want him to smash it. I mean, she is in her territory surrounded by her people, while he is almost alone and in a position where he doesnt really what to do, so she is clearly trying to isolate him to force the kind of deal she wanna get outta him. That attitude is rude enough for him to blast one building or two.

Dex-chan lover
your village is under attack but you need to stay here and talk to me
????????????????

Dex-chan lover
@toastedguy to be fair, our MC didn't receive any input on the attack from his subordinate and the queen only mentioned an attack being planned.

looking forward to MC blowing up :D

Dex-chan lover
wait so he thought the kingdom he's negotiating with was attacking his village and he was just acting like a retard still? lmao

hopefully his family being killed will make him stop being a moron, but most likely he'll just be mad for a chapter or two and act even dumber just like last time he got mad

Dex-chan lover
usually I like being contrarian and defend the manga but this is too contrived to defend lmfao

Dex-chan lover
and that's the moment she learns she f*cked up, trying to use q live nuke is not a good idea

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax he was surprised when she said it was the empire attacking the village, he thought it was the kingdom who he is negotiating with

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax Or an exceptionally calculated move. Village gets attacked => Block communication => Blame Empire for the attack => Oh yeah, Empire executed your family.

At this point it doesn't matter who is really attacking the village, MC will want to utterly destroy the Empire. The Queen played her cards perfectly and has guaranteed an ally against the Empire. For certain they're being attacked by that S Rank Necromancer, but don't know exactly who's paying him (from MC's point of view). It could turn out the Queen is the one behind the necromancer, but it wouldn't matter as it's a fact the Empire executed his immediate family. Even if she lied about the Empire's behind the attack, she's got the MC exactly where she wants him.

Dex-chan lover
This queen is making an exceptionally risky move since he can use necromancy to get information from anyone she's trying to frame.

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the Empire work though, the necromancer who is attacking MC city looks like Shadow Walker, was saw some sort of shadow dragging that granddaughter.
Not sure if Queen is scheming sth or is her intentions are good, they know MC is strong and having a dragon helps also. It's better to ally and fight the same enemy. Now when MC knows what Empire did to his family choice should be obvious.
Not sure why queen didn't tell him sooner about his parents death.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to be once in a while interested at what's going to happen in a manga. Looking forward for the next chapter.

Also thanks for this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread