Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Two Battlefields

Fed-Kun's army
she doesnt seem trustworthy Im thinking that he goes off and wipes the floor with the empire and she pulls a you thought the enemy was the empire but it was me dio

Dex-chan lover
wut? 🙄
25-8b184b88a6ef599a2eabdb8e01429cb5aabb06f9ce7842b0a68e1b8cfbca765f.jpg

@Syanalasa
She isn't lying though. The empire had all the intentions of executing his family and the necromancer is from the empire too. If she is behind this, then she is a really good mastermind.

Fed-Kun's army
Well the queen is untrustworthy, but its a bad move to be hostile with both now. Better to erase the empire first

Aggregator gang
lol should have do the slaughter of both empires or what ever it is, dude is strong af, probably the strongest in the world, he had max level and reseted his level to 1 but his stats stayed the same (i'm not sure tho, the realease rate was slow so) or just take over both of the empires and he wouldn't have to be scared of killing innocent people by mistake.

Double-page supporter
She knew that right now MC's town is being attacked and she cut off communications to them? Say whatever you want but I couldn't trust her with any type of pact. I could be allies for appearances but you can never trust someone like that.

Dex-chan lover
I get what they're going for, but the Queen is still pretty foolish for trying to foot-in-the-door and ram the alliance through, all-or-nothing, before the other party is ready. And even though it seems that she's not lying in this case, he'd still be a fool for rushing ahead without any due diligence.

Dex-chan lover
@Trandanboi

broken picture link is broken.

you might have messed up with the tag, or the link is too long.
if the URL is too long, the picture won't lead properly.

Users who are viewing this thread