Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - The 36th Decision: Someone precious

Double-page supporter
From USA as you know they get that from their US overlord.

“Oh no Ayumi is dead because I couldn’t save her, boohoo.” This mf. He should’ve just kicked Tenshi’s fucking face in as soon as she said anything. She’s been manipulating them the entire time she’s been in the story, why would you still believe anything she said.

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov
uS oVeRlOrD
Dy170scX0AAJilW.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hate this shit so fyhasgvt buhr asbiryuakgls much

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh, What a stressful situation.
How many more chapters does this manga have left? It feels like it's coming to a close.

Unlucky for this boy Mc, realistically there was nothing that he could have done. She has way greater physical strength then him (shown by chucking his ass out of the way) and at any point in time could have put him asleep, but because she for some reasons loves to torment this Mc so much she fucked with my physiologically by saying all that shit if him not walking towards Ayumi to save her when anything he did she would have counter'd with ease in that moment as far as he knows. Thats one twisted "angel".

Double-page supporter
@Cyrenius It is true that all she wanted was to torture MC, yet I am sure that in few chapters they will be best friends and they will laugh as if nothing bad ever happened to them. I can already see that this manga is that type.

Double-page supporter
BUNCH OF SHIT ASS CHARACTERS! FUCKING DIE, ALL OF U!

why do people keep reading this just to complain? just drop it already.

also Jindou is best girl.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope ayumi die and Jindou take over because she the damn best girl

Double-page supporter
@HammerU89
Obviously as they are the main weapon seller of the world + Japan is in us sphere of influence. Like Syria has mostly Russian and a bit of Chinese guns.

We all agree that the MC is a real loser, right?
I mean, I've never seen such a weak and static character, he is as immature as in the first chapter
Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread