Sekai Maou

who scanlated this? is it cometscans? but there's no cometscans credit page, and the cometscans website didn't say anything about this. is it someone else? but then, why did he say "it's been a while" while saying some excuses as if he was the one scanlating this before?. ahhhhhh!!!! I'm so curious!!!

Dex-chan lover
Such a good manga. Thanks for the updates RBC.

I love a manga that addresses important social questions. Do skirt wearing faeries not care what people can see just by looking up? Also, while they wear nothing to protect their bottoms, they wear shoes to protect their feet, even though they don't walk on them. Such mysteries.

I was LITERALLY just thinking of how sad I was that this series had stopped updating holy moly

Group Leader
'Sup all.

While you're waiting for the next chapter in Mao(u)'s journey, I'd recommend checking Yotsukoto out. It's another manga from Futami-san with a similar setting - this time with just two girls. If you you find "Mao and Nikka doing cute things" the best part of this, then check it out - or just check it out if you like Sekai Maou too.

(btw - still scanalating this - I just need to step back a bit to think about how I can redraw/translate/typeset better)

Dex-chan lover
Damm,this Octopath it's going to be a pain in the ass for the people who wait for translations,right?

Users who are viewing this thread