Sekai no Owari no Encore

Double-page supporter
I know he's a Deus ex machina user, but I still think it's dumb to tell a dragon where you're going to attack...........

I just wish one of these days to see this lame ass power of love and friendship ex machina not work and the loser relying on it to get his ass handed to him like he's supposed to. Such boring and unimaginative writing

Group Leader
Last page reminded me of Touma's, " I'll break that illusion of yours!" bit for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Man this has potential but the writing gets too generic sometimes. Come up with something new at least sheesh

Dex-chan lover
thanks for continuing this now that they dropped the ln translations ;)

Contributor
I hope you can’t blame me for expecting the rug to be pulled from underneath me with another 9 page chapter.

Contributor
it's monthly or bi-monthly? I've seen chapt 26 was released 27/december, then chap 27 was released 26 febraury, 27.5 in march, and next is in may. it will ever cover all 10 LNs? at what point of LN is it now?

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, either stop giving him fights he obviously isn't supposed to win or let him get his ass kicked, anything but the constant pulling wins out of ass followed by explanation why that wasn't as hard as it should be.

Double-page supporter
@nfzeta If this wasn't clearly labeled seinen, I'd think it was a shounen battle manga, with all these near-death encounters.

Double-page supporter
Angelic babes, here we come!! It's just too bad our MC is a waste of oxygen.

Cae

it's actually pretty fantastic. i love the dynamic between the characters and how they were introduced.

The valuable treasure, the “Encore”

and this is where I lost interest and dropped the series, 5 words in to the summary

That's a crappy name for a Mcguffin. "Encore"

I seriously thought that the plot would be the end of the world repeating, because of the title, but no, it's just poor use of English in another Japanese IP

great series but the artist needs to practice drawing hands everyone has baby hands, they're all tiny

Users who are viewing this thread