Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
If the hero turns out to be another girl.... Ughhh....

I hate it when a cool old man gets reborn as a child and never reminds the reader like once every two chapter.... *eye roll*

Double-page supporter
There's a 50/50 that the hero is either a tomboy or an edgelord shota. There is no middle ground.

Giga Chad MC, not shy to give kisses to best girl and flirt with another best girls. What a day

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty sadge.

@freaksho3 Talt was basically from the beginning (she was found in the wild by mc), same with the Viscount girl (she was his magic teacher). Macha was a recent acquisition of his, he got her those months/year he spent as a merchant (when he was going under "ilg"), she was the heir to a prestigious merchant, but ended up in an orphanage ran by some devious characters. MC "bought" her off them before she would be used goods.

Dex-chan lover
@freaksho3
Dia, the "smaller" light-haired girl, was MC's magic tutor when they were little children
Talt, the "bigger" light-haired girl, is the one MC rescued from starvation in the woods and groomed to be his right-hand
Macha, the dark-haired girl, is the MC rescued from a shady orphanage while MC was in his merchant persona

Both Lugh and Ilg is the MC. Lugh is the assassin. Ilg is the merchant persona.

Fed-Kun's army
Expectation dropped since the flatso is not the hero very sad buat will stickin to end

Dex-chan lover
here's how i think it's gonna be:
the hero feels unconfortable for the treatment he receives as if he is some monster which is why he'd be very interested in Lugh who would try to get close to him (to find his weaknesses) becoming friends
well, i hope the author has more imagination than me

The hero not gonna be getting in the way for Lugh and the girls right?

Users who are viewing this thread