Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

Not bad. I like the whole assassin thing, but it’s to sporadic.

This could be a good and longer running manga if you spent more time on the development of each of.the MCs alter egos and the development of the characters and world. The foundation is there but the build up from there is lacking.

Still an enjoyable read.

The premise is pretty good, and so far it's been a good read. I hope it becomes better as more chapters come since we're only at ch10. It's pretty difficult to rate it when it's only recently started

I can't believe this is the same author of redo of healer. Like this story is a masterpiece. No joke. The two artists create good drawinsg and beautifully execute the writing of Tsukiyo Rui. The writing... oh my it's really GOOD. I mean its an actual Isekai with a MC that uses his brain to its fullest extent implementing modern scientifical knowledge from all field (biochemistry, physics etc.). I love the MC, h has a very enjoyable character and a very interesting background. Ah, man I could talk about this work so much more. I could probably write an entire essay, but i end here. Give it a chance, it will not dissappoint.

10/10 Plot
10/10 Drawings
10/10 Characters
10/10 Work

Aggregator gang
hello? anyone know who owns this account?
wtf is happening to my follows
edit: some accounts are getting switched

tfw you read a chapter and you see a new update after you finish reading (TWICE)

yo wtf kinda OP bullshit is that
welp show's over, we all know our guy is gonna get killed the moment he tries to kill the hero

why does our mc keep on doing random poses with his hand slightly covering his eye

Users who are viewing this thread