Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru

I just Want to know if this PRO ASSASSIN MC still f*ckin screams at the target when he sneak attacks

Just as i expected.

The standard NO brain, Hero, with OP stats.

Hope he gets a Death worse than anything

Kirei cake never betray my expectetion in their translation and their skill in picking up manga.
Good joob man😁👍

@GentleBuds one day Japan may realize that you can write a story without a stupid highschool and without stupid ranks of physical ability, but that is not this manga, unfortunately

Power Uploader
I don't have a problem with this particular manga, it's just that authors don't realize that when they're gonna do a generic power fantasy like this, they need to make their manga weekly and not monthly, asking readers to remember a forgettable plot is too much to expect.

I'm sure the hero is
a girl
Regardless of that, I hope he joins the harem.

right now im not finished with this but, this is very fun to read. anyways have a nice day to whoever sees this.

I'm kind of dreading the continuation of this with the obligatory 'school' setting. It feels like the story is shifting and not for the better.

Group Leader
should I do an italian translation for this?
secondo voi dovrei fare una traduzione in italiano per questo?

Dex-chan lover
It’s getting an anime adaptation! 🙌 Here’s the link for you guy’s that are curious. 👍🏻

https://mobile.twitter.com/kadokawasneaker/status/1361239073168400385

Fed-Kun's army
is there actually romance in this or is it that subtle shit that goes no where?

Love the feeling you get when a series you know of is getting an anime adaptation. Hopefully they’ll do it justice

simps here commenting abt the romance stuff and then branding this manga as 'trash' just because of it. meh. trust me the plot is so good and the story is logical, not like those isekai manga that contains plot armor every chapter. The mc is smart and OP but his OPness doesn't mean he is the strongest which is a good thing. it shows the process of how the mc became OP

Users who are viewing this thread