Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.5 - Excerpts of that Evening

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this chapter, because up until this point I thought the lizard girl's lizardy bits were all costume, but this chapter shows they clearly are not. That had really bugged me.

@UlricVoz I don't know, I feel like turning into a date rape drug when you sleep is not exactly an enviable thing.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, i'm really confused. is his support magic forcing them to touch him at night, kind of like the mato slave series? i don't remember anything in previous chapters about this.

Dex-chan lover
I think his support skills kicked in because they are drunk?
Need to re-read from the beginning to understand if we missed some details somewhere.

Contributor
IIRC he can't control his abilities while sleeping, so his mana just pours out of him into the party. Since the mana isn't set for a specific buff it just gives their whole body energy and makes them horny for him due to the party link.

@icarushector It's more like an ultra-strength aphrodisiac, a date-rape drug would make the women forcefully fall asleep and the MC would bang them in that state. The magic isn't forcing the MC asleep, it's just regular sleep.

Dex-chan lover
i forgot about this side effect thing... so all of those that is under his passive or whatever spell become something like that need contact from him?

Anyone infront of him gets "benefits" from him. So when he rolled in his sleep and ended up facing towards their room they became affected. Why they get this particular benefit I am unsure.

@captain_crunch you got it. it's the effect of the support skill taking effect whenever he is "behind them" that it gets triggered. As to why Louisa also gets affected by this, it is never specifically addressed but can be inferred as such: Louisa "joined" their group to celebrate and the licenses accepted it as such. As long as there's an agreement of joining up, even if its for a social gathering and not for purposes of exploring the labyrinths, you will be temporarily added into the party roster.

Users who are viewing this thread