Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The One, Who Slumbers at the Depths

Dex-chan lover
@volttekka At page 30 and 31.
First he realized that the memory he is watching is third-person. It is not entirely forthcoming if it is meant to be that he has some kind of astral projection, or using the memories owners perspective (where only the mother is the alternative perspective). I suspect (due to next chapter) it is the former tho, where its some form of astral projection inside the memory.

In the latter page however, you see an image of them where he is depicted as vapour steaming out of his body, and she is similarly leaking out of the mothers body, which I would argue is pretty clear symbolism for whose soul is whose.

As for 32, unsure if it is meant to symbolize her ghost watching over him (third-person again), or if it is should be interpreted as her sneaking a peak of his memories post-incident with that same astral-projection style perspective.

@Goldenzeal She may be a copy/fake, but I assume the she has a ridiculously similar amount of power and abilities. And that’s what I was talking about. Whether he uses her, and her power, to his own end, or if he truly welcomes her as a friend and party member. So it doesn’t matter if he knows that she’s not the real Goddess. Besides, I was more or less just bullshitting to begin with.

I swear to god, if there isn't a chapter or make or anything where they braid Ariadne's hair into a giant ponytail I'm going to need to intervene

Aggregator gang
So, let me get it straight:
- party finds some magical waifu
- said waifu have hole in unusual place
- MC puts object, that shouldn't go into human body into the hole
- he got sucked in the waifu, and relive some memories
- waifu is some kind of artificially made godlike being
Guys, brace yourselves for some singing, because we're in Ar Tonelico now.

Aggregator gang
An ultimate shield for our mc. Now he can do his job as the support to the fullest while not worrying about his own safety. Nice
That's a massive level up for the team.

Users who are viewing this thread