Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The One, Who Slumbers at the Depths

Dex-chan lover
Its honestly not very surprising no one has found her before, the amount of rng you need to get all the quest items for this is insane, one of them is a reward from an area boss drop that you need a expert lock Smith to open and the other you have to steal while fighting a dungeon boss. who knows how big the loot pool is for either of those guys

Someone was so horny for the Goddess that they had to make a robot replica of the her.

Dex-chan lover
> Another girl, a harem of robots or marionette (am i correct)? totally I approved

> MC, please make Kyouka your legal wife ok?

> The entrance of a 117th Hidden God, makes the world more mysterious.
The plot are expanded exponentially to this introduction.
Now, after they conquer this dungeon area, if they step to another dungeon area, we can assume they will most likely to battle it out with another explorer (for example guild chief) who are likely possess a hidden god.

The 117th hidden god was akin to summoning a Guardian Force in Final Fantasy Series

Dex-chan lover
This adds a lot of fuel to the theory crafters...
If she is the 117 hidden god, then there should have been 116 other hidden gods at some point.
Somebody crafted a hidden god in the image of another goddess for some reason and then locked it up?
Why would you do that?

@Air203776 It helps that Arihito have a party member that's basically a walking RNG buster. The gambler girl legit amazing in this aspect.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Fuck. The author hit pay dirt when they met with this artist, the art is clean af and a good way to help me forget that I haven't found another source of the novel online (nor do I want to at this point because I'm completely invested in the manga and I don't want foreknowledge to ruin it).

@Goldenzeal Perhaps the real Goddess did because she’s looking for a husband and she’s screaming potential men by seeing how they interact with her factory-made counterparts?

Dex-chan lover
@1000sunny

seems unlikely considering she told them she was a fake( would have been more effective if she did not )
But i like the theory.

this is still only Vol 1 of the LN. this whole bit surprised the heck out of me when i read my bought copy. I just bought printed Vol 2 in English yesterday. ie if you think this is awesome, buy the LN, Vol 1 & 2 are available in print in English

Users who are viewing this thread