Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't remember any of these past few chapters being in the LN. I coulda just forgotten everything though... might need to reread

Dex-chan lover
It's quite different from the WN version (maybe it got revised on LN version).

In WN, after defeating Vine Puppeteer, there's no scene about Sophie straightly died in that place (we didn't know she's really died here or not). The girl in the end of ch who has a big shield, is leader of Guild Saber named Seraphina. Her interaction with Atobe is just giving warning to prioritize his party safety rather than trying to fight back, yeah just that. Guild Saber is something like "rescue squad" and mostly handle missing party or dangered party inside dungeons. She giving Atobe warning because his action as party leader can bring more casualties. In the end, she still thanked for carried their mission on behalf.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't remember any of these past few chapters being in the LN. I coulda just forgotten everything though... might need to reread
I recently read the LN myself and had the same reaction. The outcomes are all the same, but how things happened are slightly different.
In my opinion the manga depicts Polaris and their rescue better as a story.

Fed-Kun's army
I am glad they put the whole fight into a single chapter - Other most likely would have cut it down to 2 or 3 parts of it to space it out over the weeks/months, and that would have been frustrating.

So, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Funny that we got a new chap after i read vol 3 of the ln.

Gotta say i prefer the manga art to the ln art.

Edit: rereading the chap did manga change the harpy names? Himiko is the name of the eldest harpy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Okay lady. We appreciate the healing but we already dealt with the monster by ourselves
But still, that could have ended very badly. The lady here just saying "You should leave it to the pro".

Then again, she shouldn't dismiss the effort and result though, even if it's reckless.

the cube after kill that named moster.
will it take to that shiled?
need more chapter

Dex-chan lover
I like that MC party killed it be4 those guy come, also the heck ya saying to our harem MC?!

Users who are viewing this thread