Sekai Tensei Slum Machi kara no Nariagari

Just a warning from the novel side of things.
Eventually becomes harem with 6 year olds who get sexualized.
Hopefully the manga doesn't go there.

Dex-chan lover
oh... well shoot.
Is this the focal point of the story, or is it something that can feasibly be cut out?

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I kinda check these out to see how many neuron firing isekai buzzwords they can stick in the title.

Yeah, I read about a dozen chapters before I had to drop the LN. It's disgusting the way he looks at the two little girls.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I read about a dozen chapters before I had to drop the LN. It's disgusting the way he looks at the two little girls.
You know, with the first two subchapters. I thought this series was gonna be good.
But, unnecessary 'game' mechanics in the form of screens telling what items are and the light novels were made by a lolicon degenerate.
Guess I'm dropping this one.

Just gonna leave this comment here for those that need to hear it for the thousandth time.

Fiction isn't real, and neither are cartoon characters. Drawings don't have ages, cuz they aren't REAL. Hard concept I know. Be disgusted all you want, you're allowed to be wrong ^-^

Just gonna leave this comment here for those that need to hear it for the thousandth time.

Fiction isn't real, and neither are cartoon characters. Drawings don't have ages, cuz they aren't REAL. Hard concept I know. Be disgusted all you want, you're allowed to be wrong ^-^
So in your eyes because it's fiction it's perfectly okay to have someone who in their past life was a highschooler (so mentally they are at least that old) to look at two little girls who are between 5-7 and dream about making a harem out of them?

Dex-chan lover
Eh seems interesting, has 7 chapters total for now...

1 Full chapter a month it seems...
The UI of damnation appeared, BUT I will still read. The STILL poverty life is still attracting me, makes it ONLY A BIT different from Ascendance of Bookworm.

Next decade we will be seeing celebrity, e.g. Steve Jobs or Michael Jackson in another world. Or more tropey ones like caterpillars/goombas/Arceus into another world.

Right now boob correction skill is GOLD. It is like quasi-isekai ( people suddenly got skills and UI of damnation ).

So in your eyes because it's fiction it's perfectly okay to have someone who in their past life was a highschooler (so mentally they are at least that old) to look at two little girls who are between 5-7 and dream about making a harem out of them?
are you saying the story shouldn't exist simply because its offensive to you, or you disagree with the characters wishes?
To a lesser extent why are you so angry about something thats made up?

Users who are viewing this thread