Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni Watashi to Asa Chun Dekimasu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Power Uploader
Another translator to lazy to finish whole chapter at once, also this stupid "I skipped chp. six because I like seven more."
If you want continue translating the do not skip because you like other chapters more.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, I had bought the english version two weeks ago because I had given up on the translations...

Dex-chan lover
Just Finished Fully Translating Chp 7 Someone else Do Chp 6 since i don't plan on it for now.

Dex-chan lover
pepehands why it has always to end like that pepehands

In a month or so vol. 02 releases officially in English, if you don't want to read subpar translations, you can buy the volume(s) or wait for them to be uploaded on any of those manga aggregators out there.

Dex-chan lover
Manga was on hiatus for 6 months, the official version came out, and vol. 2 is coming soon ish. And only now does a person decide to translate a chapter, right when it's about to officially release. Life is strange.

BTW, ch. 6 is officially available on Kindle. Beach harem chapter that's the best so far. Guys should check it out.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for trying your hand at translating the chapter. It could've been better, but honestly it was more readable than a bunch of other first tries. The effort put in is greatly appreaciated. And eh, I mean, it was more interesting than the usual setup the series goes for, so I understand you wanting to translate this one instead of a beach chapter.

Group Leader
@marconii2002 @themetalone No need to be mad, like @raze2012 said chapter 6 already officially out in English. You can read it on aggregate site but soon Volume 2 official ENG will release on 10/20/2020. So, better wait official release if want to read.

Aggregator gang
I though it will stop the reverse rape thing just for 1 ch...

I was wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread