Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Ch. 62

In the wn, this arc continues till the story ends. The saint finds him but he is about to die, so she frees him so that he can heal himself. He says he hates her, Clara arrives and confronts her, she admits defeat and leaves. Mc is resummoned and kisses Clara. The end

If the follows the wn, the whole thing is gonna be awful from this point on, and the arc is only halfway complete
Like there's no more after that? I'm out then, I'm not gonna miss anything interesting then sigh

Dex-chan lover
In the wn, this arc continues till the story ends. The saint finds him but he is about to die, so she frees him so that he can heal himself. He says he hates her, Clara arrives and confronts her, she admits defeat and leaves. Mc is resummoned and kisses Clara. The end

If the follows the wn, the whole thing is gonna be awful from this point on, and the arc is only halfway complete
seems like the author was running out of steam on the final arc then

Double-page supporter

What a train wreck this story became💀

Contributor
Even though it's non-romantic and necessary for the walk-on-water skill it's a little nauseating to see him holding hands with Emma. That's Clara's place, bitch.

I was right about calling it a wild goose chase with the Indian hero. It's a damn wild goose chase... at sea, with ships. :haa:

The longer they go on this the harder it will be for his friends to track him and find him, and that just delays his reunion with Clara. Too bad that doesn't stop the baddies from finding him too.

I miss enjoying the bits of schadenfreude about his cheating ex-wife regretting the divorce. This has gone off the rails so much it reminds me of that MC suddenly gets transported and enslaved arc in Gun-Ota that introduced the sniper vampire waifu. It's honestly garbage I ended up dropping after 48 ch and I dread seeing this fall to that level.

Users who are viewing this thread