Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
Next time on Dragon Ball Z Goku and Freeze enter their climatic battle, where they stay on opposite sides of the ocean and continue doing mundane everyday things; as a way to lengthen the arc to allow the manga to catch up to the anime.
Watch in utter amazement as Freeze files a tax report and Goku pays attention to his son. Yes I know the last part was to unbelievable.

Thanks genderbenderbb2 for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Next time on Dragon Ball Z Goku and Freeze enter their climatic battle, where they stay on opposite sides of the ocean and continue doing mundane everyday things; as a way to lengthen the arc to allow the manga to catch up to the anime.
Watch in utter amazement as Freeze files a tax report and Goku pays attention to his son. Yes I know the last part was to unbelievable.

Thanks genderbenderbb2 for the translation.
I like how Vegeta starts wearing polo shirts + khakis and gets a real job. While Goku is still the same doofus.

Dex-chan lover
god damn i feel like half this manga has been about this amnesia and separation plot

Dex-chan lover
I had thought this story had a lot of oomph left in it, but apparently not

Dex-chan lover
Fi-FINAL arc!? This brainwashing bitch is gonna be the final boss!?

So there is nothing to wait for after this arc? The story will just end on this sour note? :meguuusad:
Just hang in there, the sweet stuff is coming soon enough. I will admit the manga is dragging this arc out though.
He'll get the slave collar removed, get back with Clara and have their happy ending. They'll go get married and have kids.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Vegeta starts wearing polo shirts + khakis and gets a real job. While Goku is still the same doofus.
Ya although I kinda lost interest around the Vegan arc involving a living used bit of pink chewing gum

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one starting to feel bored with this amnesia and separation plot??? Why can't we just enjoy more of their romantic relationship instead of separation... it's been a long time.... most series don't even last this long... right now, 1/3 of the story is about him having amnesia...
don't worry this is literally how the story ends

Dex-chan lover
such a nothing chapter. Was a nice reminder of exactly how much Clara cares but also who gives a shit at this point, if there was another arc past this I would drop it rn. But haha sunken cost fallacy go brrr

Double-page supporter
Just like the MC, i got amnesia and all I know is that guy in page 5 looks like Saul Goodman :pepela:

Contributor
The only relevant thing happening here is that Clara now has a lead on how to find him. She was several steps behind because of that damn wild goose chase with the Indian hero and other shenanigans. Last she knew Kouta was kidnapped by Juliana heading west on a ship and that was it.

When are we getting back to the sweet times with Kouta and Clara? I don't want to see them reunite only when he has his memories back. Because I want to see Clara play a role in his rescue and recovery. That as his romantic partner she helped bring him back with her own power, and not him do everything himself with her having contributed nothing (so her pursuit would've been a total waste since he would've returned by himself like nothing happened). I do like that she's taken charge of the quest to find him because she's the one who has the most at stake here.

Back when they were still physically together, I had the feeling they were close to getting married, and in this arc it turns out Kouta already had a ring ready. I was expecting to see them get married soon and have the story continue depicting them doing the usual isekai things, but as a married couple. Then this terrible kidnapping arc began.

Someone said this is the final arc, so this could also mean this entire goddamn arc was really only a painfully long and shitty excuse to delay Kouta and Clara's progression from engagement to marriage. Are isekai authors and editors really this allergic to romantic progress?

Contributor
Wait, is the scan group even using the correct chapter numbers? I went and checked the raw site listed on here, 65 is a completely different thing and 2 parts. Is the reason why this feels so dragged out that some of the multi parts are being put as single chapter numbers? Also, was trying to see if I could find raws and saw the novel has around 11ish chapters from where we are at currently to completion.

Users who are viewing this thread