Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one starting to feel bored with this amnesia and separation plot??? Why can't we just enjoy more of their romantic relationship instead of separation... it's been a long time.... most series don't even last this long... right now, 1/3 of the story is about him having amnesia...
I know it's just a figure of speech, but the answer is always "no. You're not the only one." Actually, you're in the majority! I wholeheartedly agree with you! This arc is just ass. I can't believe they green lit this. It was so nice until the halfway point :(

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know it's just a figure of speech, but the answer is always "no. You're not the only one." Actually, you're in the majority! I wholeheartedly agree with you! This arc is just ass. I can't believe they green lit this. It was so nice until the halfway point :(

Yeah, it's not great and I'm a bit confused about what it's going to add to the overall plot of the story. Will there actually be consequences for that woman kidnapping him or will this just get handwaved?

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one starting to feel bored with this amnesia and separation plot??? Why can't we just enjoy more of their romantic relationship instead of separation... it's been a long time.... most series don't even last this long... right now, 1/3 of the story is about him having amnesia...
holy shiet, you're right, didn't realize how long we have been with this arc, a lot of authors really are afraid of having the mc in the story have a normal relationship if not the series is ending.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought those were flames and the ship was under attack.

It's also not an efficient angle for the wind. If the wind is directly from behind, you can pretty much only move at the speed of the wind. If the wind comes from the side, you can travel faster. Exact optimal angle depends on what the ship is built for, though.

Also, some characters doing stuff.

Dex-chan lover
This is the final arc of the series. And we're about 70% of the way through it so far assuming it doesn't diverge too much from the WN(and it hasn't so far).

Dex-chan lover
Next keep up the trend and give her "Old Yeller". :meguusmug:

Emotional damage!

Clara: "What does your world have against dogs?!"
There’s a really fun book I read as a kid and saved to this day about that… it’s called “No More Dead Dogs”, and is about a kid who’s tired of all the stories with the dogs dying in them so he decides to write his own story instead lol

Dex-chan lover
This is the final arc of the series. And we're about 70% of the way through it so far assuming it doesn't diverge too much from the WN(and it hasn't so far).
So did the author drop the series then? It’s a strange place to end things given all the stuff happening before he was kidnapped

Dex-chan lover
Imagine needing to stretch this story with this crap to squeeze those extra 20-25 (for now, approx 70%, meaning in total about 35-40) chapters (i'm talking about the manga, but it can apply to WN too with the right numbers) and call it "final arc" instead of being a chad author and end with less chapter but with a nice comfy ending or focussing on other SoL events

Dex-chan lover
Yeahh at this point it's quite interesting to see the author actively attempting to get this shit axed by jus not moving the story along at all.

can't wait for the next arc when clara and other mc end up in some ridiculous misunderstanding just as they reunite with kouta, only fueling this bullshit and driving him away ntr style.

Users who are viewing this thread