Send me anything and I'll rate it

Dex-chan lover
SFIO in general.
I don't think my pearly smooth brain can handle a video about the lack of extraterrestrials in our galaxy right now

and as for the sfio...

ehhhhh, I don't know a single thing about french governments outside of "they revolt constantly"

so uhhh

sorry, man, but both of your "anything" are gonna have to get a ?/10

Contributor
Since it's Friday, let's put something Friday-ish (btw, you haven't said anything about Fists of Jesus, the previous post):

Dex-chan lover
Since it's Friday, let's put something Friday-ish (btw, you haven't said anything about Fists of Jesus, the previous post):
I couldn't find out what to say about it

I mean, it's called "fists of jesus" and in the whole 14 minutes of whatever that short film was, jesus didn't even use any of his fists (at least as far I can remember)

I'll give it a 4/10, because the humor just ain't hitting me and the gore kinda turned me off

the action scenes were cool, I guess

as for femboy friday: the video

editing quality is peak, the music is top notch, one of the femboys wanting to become a girl is a plot point, and most of all

femboy friday (though it's 12 am over here, so now it's Saturday)

I give that video a 3/10 (no comment)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think my pearly smooth brain can handle a video about the lack of extraterrestrials in our galaxy right now

and as for the sfio...

ehhhhh, I don't know a single thing about french governments outside of "they revolt constantly"

so uhhh

sorry, man, but both of your "anything" are gonna have to get a ?/10
sfio is the name of the show I sent you. it talks about sci fi concepts.

but fair enough, it can get hard to follow at times.

Dex-chan lover
https://x.com/0xgaut/status/1814277460843790738

also, what would you use this room for ?
personally, a dressing.
hmm

the space itself? 5/10, I hate empty spots in places since I've been playing factorio

but what would I put in there?

a little chair, some sticky notes for ideas that I'll never do, and a wall fan

basically, a thinking room for all my stupid ideas and uncreative solutions to imaginary problems

Users who are viewing this thread