Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - An Encounter

This seems to be a copy of another manga I've read I can't remember the name but it might be the same as well, although the other manga had much, much better art it's pretty much a copy otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
That is a very long Japanese name! I thought they only consist of family name & first name... I was too ignorant.

Contributor
I swear Koei did more to perfect the Nobunaga image than actual paintings of him ever done~ If there is nobunaga, it have to have the signature cape~ XD

@Ame While I wholeheartedly agree that they share quite a few similarities, I don't think it was Sengoku Strays that I had in mind..but dammit is it irritating that it never got fully translated, and keep in mind that when I made the first comment, there was only one chapter available, and it's that one chapter that was similar to another manga.

@AfterMidnightMoon they do. most medieval/feudel era countries did. you have to realize that its only within these 200 years that women were treated a little better..within this decade the betas are crying when feminists are making their voices heard. it only shows you how far we've progressed but just wont let things be lol

I never knew that was his name, I always thought it was just ODA Nobunaga.

My eyes are blinded. I did not see Mount Tai ahead of me.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm? Why would better agriculture decrease peasant's revolt? I don't understand.

Edit: Oh yeah, I assume the peasants will keep enough for themselves first before anything, forgetting that the landlord can just force their tax from them (with an army) even if the amount is unreasonable.

Dex-chan lover
@sakurahimesama 1 year later but do you remember what the manga you mentioned was? I'm a sucker for these types. I know "Jin" is pretty similar, except about medicine rather than agriculture. There was also another one about a brother and sister being ported into the past... something about green dragons, or somesuch, thought that was more action-oriented.
-edit- nevermind, the second one (Ryuurouden) is about 3 kingdoms China, not Japan

Users who are viewing this thread