Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 12 Ch. 59 - Newcomers

Bruh! After so many years, the comments section finally up again! I hope there's no bot in this new features that was present in many other forums.

New chapter GG. Btw what the end of this manga? Invading Korea? I wish Nobunaga successful where hideyoshi didn't.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the light novels for this series gets picked up at some point for an english release. But these manga chapters are still awesome, im glad the translation for it is still going

Dex-chan lover
Takatora Todo would go on to become one of the more prominent retainers under Hideyoshi and eventually sided with the Tokugawa after Hideyoshi's death. If you've played Samurai Warriors, he's a playable character SW4.

Chacha is, of course, extremely important down the line as the wife of Hideyoshi, mother of his heir Hideyori, and eventual leader of the Toyotomi once the split with the Tokugawa happens. She'll commit suicide alongside her son during the Tokugawa's siege of Osaka Castle. Ohatsu would eventually marry Takatsugu Kyogoku who would side with the Tokugawa after Hideyoshi's death, Ohatsu herself mainly acted as an intermediary and peace negotiator between the Tokugawa and Toyotomi.

I assume that Oichi's third daughter, Oeyo, hasn't been born yet but she'll arguably be the most important (though probably not as famous as Chacha) of Oichi's daughters as she'll marry Hidetada Tokugawa, the second Tokugawa shogun. Her son Iemitsu will become the third shogun while her daughter, Masako, would become the wife of Emperor Go-Mizunoo. Masako's daughter (and thus Oichi's great-grandaughter) would ascend to the throne in 1629 as Empress Meisho.

Ahhh, comments are back! Thank you scanlators for your hard work, I really do love this series.

Woo! It's been so long! good to see folks commentating again~
Also nice seeing this still getting updated, been building up a backlog so was nice going though so many chapters.

Double-page supporter
Bruh! After so many years, the comments section finally up again! I hope there's no bot in this new features that was present in many other forums.

New chapter GG. Btw what the end of this manga? Invading Korea? I wish Nobunaga successful where hideyoshi didn't.
I wish for shizuko to one day rebel against the lords' cruel ways or fade away in order to let history continue on the set path her past is built upon.
Either way I want shizuko to think thoroughly about this and to live through events which will determine what her chosen path will be

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this, the stone may be big but no way people didn't knew about that trick.

Users who are viewing this thread