Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 13 Ch. 62 - Show-of-Force

Aggregator gang
Bruh, they just made rockets way ahead of time. Thank god she probably doesn’t understand how to make nukes

also she seems much more open to killing enemies. Did her values change?
It's not like she's in a position to do anything else but get used to it. Assuming things we aren't seeing are taking place (skirmishes, etc.), she's probably had a lot of time to do so.
  • She's basically given up on going back to her time and is like "fuck it, if the isekai gods won't give me an answer, i'll go all-in #TeamOda"
  • Nobunaga would have her executed in a heartbeat should she commit any kind of treason or serious scheming. Killing is unfortunately necessary for survival during this period.
  • She doesn't really have anywhere to go in the first place. She could maybe flee and live as a villager somewhere, but then she may very well just end up being killed/enslaved by some thugs in the boonies.

Dex-chan lover
Okay but homeboy is staring at the rockets a tad bit too happy hahaha. Dosn't help that it looks hella phallic
JhvO09H.png

Group Leader
If rifling is already invented, we could probably see a field canon soon

Dex-chan lover
It's not like she's in a position to do anything else but get used to it. Assuming things we aren't seeing are taking place (skirmishes, etc.), she's probably had a lot of time to do so.
  • She's basically given up on going back to her time and is like "fuck it, if the isekai gods won't give me an answer, i'll go all-in #TeamOda"
  • Nobunaga would have her executed in a heartbeat should she commit any kind of treason or serious scheming. Killing is unfortunately necessary for survival during this period.
  • She doesn't really have anywhere to go in the first place. She could maybe flee and live as a villager somewhere, but then she may very well just end up being killed/enslaved by some thugs in the boonies.

That is really interesting point, we are not entirely clear on her feelings about returning to the present, but we haven’t seen her even think about it since the beginning. Would like a couple pages checking in on this.

Even us readers don’t really know how she would make it back aside from the vague reference to the supernatural, it’s been years since she been spirited away her time, I would have given up too.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, they just made rockets way ahead of time. Thank god she probably doesn’t understand how to make nukes

also she seems much more open to killing enemies. Did her values change?
No, rockets were used in battle both in China and Europe around 200 years before Shizuko made these. They had also gone out of fashion, at least in Europe. Cannons were better in almost every way.
If rifling is already invented, we could probably see a field canon soon
Rifling was invented in Europe (around 1500), but I don't think it was used much, probably only in really expensive high-end guns. Smoothbore was the norm for both cannons and muskets up until the 19th century. The American civil war actually started with both armies fielding smoothbore muskets, although that soon changed and both sides got rifles.
War needs a lot of guns, and the industrial revolution had to get up some steam before rifles could be made in large numbers and cheaply enough.

Dex-chan lover
That is really interesting point, we are not entirely clear on her feelings about returning to the present, but we haven’t seen her even think about it since the beginning.
If I remember right, her uncle (when they first reunited) had asked Shizuko if she had the chance to return to her own time, would she do so. At the time, Shizuko had pondered about it and was hesitant to answer, since it seemed that she actually had a desire to stay in the Sengoku Era.

So at this point, I think Shizuko intends to stay and live out her life in the Sengoku Era, hence it being one of the reason she does her utmost best to keep the Oda faction strong, while also preventing any unnecessary losses if it could be helped.

Users who are viewing this thread