Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - Boisterousness

Dex-chan lover
:02:

Lil bro didn't know that her step brother is a menace that had lived both in the past and future

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, I've read in stories that Oda Nobunaga in his young also loved sumo wrestling with young men from the villages. This chapter reminded me of that.

Dex-chan lover
I've grown attached to Shizuko as a character well enough that I felt worried at the possibility that her life was in danger for that one moment. Sasuga author-sensei.
You mean from when Hattori let out bloodlust? Nah, I would worry about that. After all, Hattori Hanzou is loyal to Ieyasu. Since Ieyasu is loyal ally (or some sort of vassal) of Oda, Hattori will not do anything reckless. Moreover, Shizuko right now is one of the most important retainers of Nobunaga. He was just testing if she can feel bloodlust or not. To his surprise, she can't. But damn, it became a sumo competition... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit: but I was wondering whether she really can't feel blood lust or she felt it but she trusts Hattori Hanzou because she knew him from the history so she didn't react to that... Hmmm....

Dex-chan lover
Nevermind nobubaga's permission for her to get married, emo uncle also gonna stop them pubescent monkeys from getting to her 🤣

Dex-chan lover
You mean from when Hattori let out bloodlust? Nah, I would worry about that. After all, Hattori Hanzou is loyal to Ieyasu. Since Ieyasu is loyal ally (or some sort of vassal) of Oda, Hattori will not do anything reckless. Moreover, Shizuko right now is one of the most important retainers of Nobunaga. He was just testing if she can feel bloodlust or not. To his surprise, she can't. But damn, it became a sumo competition... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit: but I was wondering whether she really can't feel blood lust or she felt it but she trusts Hattori Hanzou because she knew him from the history so she didn't react to that... Hmmm....
We all know her, if she trust you good, she will happily shows her back 🤣

Dex-chan lover

I think she didn't react because, well... It's Shizuko. She's a blockhead and still under a lot of modern preconceptions

Users who are viewing this thread