Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 13 Ch. 65 - Fear

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSS!!!!! IT'S BACK!!!!! FINALLY!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!!!! What a nasty, but effective strategy sheesh...

Dex-chan lover
When I was Shizuko's age, I certainly could not and did not know how to make plastic explosives :eek:
Two explanations:
1. Shizuko is basically a plot device to introduce modern concepts to medieval Japan, explaining why she knows so much is at most secondary to the author's intent
2. She was oh-so-convinietly carrying a crank phone charger and a smartphone with predownloaded books of everything the civilization has ever learned when she got isekai'd.

Dex-chan lover
Two explanations:
1. Shizuko is basically a plot device to introduce modern concepts to medieval Japan, explaining why she knows so much is at most secondary to the author's intent
2. She was oh-so-convinietly carrying a crank phone charger and a smartphone with predownloaded books of everything the civilization has ever learned when she got isekai'd.
3. Shizuko actually a genius with 190 IQ

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the uncle should have been insightful enough to force Nobunaga to leave Shizuko out of the battlefield given it brings unwanted attention towards her. It's not like Shizuko needs approval or more achievements, and she already provides way more as the agrarian support of the country anyway.

Dex-chan lover
4. I think it was explained in the early chapters that Shizuko and everyone in her family received education from a lot of experts from various fields? Or maybe it's just of Shizuko, I dunno. Still a stretch, but eh.
IIRC, they received specialized education for the fields they were interested in. So for Shizuko, she was particularly more interested in agriculture and land development. Thats why she is only okay military speaking. Even the idea in this chapter wasn’t hers but her uncle. She didn’t intend to make weapons, the explosives was meant for mining. It was mentioned her sister was the one that had a particular interests in historical combat.

Tju

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how all that direct and indirect killing will influence / haunt her

Users who are viewing this thread