Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - Swords

Double-page supporter
Nobunaga pulled advanced Dad/Boss technique.
It was super effective.

Well it doesn't look like Takeda has much time left. I wonder if he'll meet Shizuka before he dies.
he will, in the battle of Mikatagahara. Well, it has been foreshadowing all this time by having her survey that area

Dex-chan lover
YESSSS!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!!! IT'S BACK!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, a nice reading.

About the chapter, I love that growth both Nobunaga and Shizuko have over the time, this chapter shows that trust. I really enjoyed this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't understand much about the sword but this chapter was amazing just for the banter between the two alone.
A lot of the swords featured in this chapter were really, really big names. Jikkyu Mitsutada in particular, was apparrently recovered from Honnoji and passed over to Hideyoshi in a very battered state. I think I remembered another manga that features either Jikkyu Mitsutada or Heshikiri Hasebe in such a battered state that the blade turned charcoal black; just to get an idea how much punishment it took. I assume Shizuko wants Jikkyu in order to preserve the blade in a more pristine condition, aside from the chip at the tip.

Speaking of swords, Shizuko's 'uncle'? He wields one of THE most legendary katana; Mikazuki Munechika. I think I remembered reading somewhere that it got its name from the pattern on the blade that resembles a crescent moon, or something. I don't remember much. But remembering this trivia is the primary reason why I named my Nikana Prime in Warframe as Mikazuki Munechika (because of the pattern on the blade as well). As for why Shizuko's uncle has it...in that era, he's the owner in the first place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread