Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Idle

Dex-chan lover
Kovalskaya and now you know why releasing these chapters take a long time. Just translate other manga titles if you can't be bothered to atleast make it better and practice with those, or try and apply and help the current group working on this manga.
And now we know how we can save a lot of time,and it'll only take a bit more practice on his end for everything to be better.

There is much worse out there,this only had a few structure flaws.

Dex-chan lover
What I don't understand is the simping idiots who feel the need to defend an obviously low quality, poorly typeset, MTL release by someone who doesn't speak English OR Japanese. They're not gonna thank you for your whiteknighting.

I don't care about the sniping. Sniping isn't real. What I do care about is quality. And this release has DOGSHIT quality. If you think otherwise you don't belong in this conversation, because you're too ignorant to contribute anything.

Posting low-quality MTL releases should be a bannable offense.
The quality of what he has made is not as bad as what you can find,making this first attempt pretty good.

It'll only take two or more chapters to improve once he gets a ahold of someone who speak English well enough to fix some structure issues.

You should probably learn who to actually gatekeep,the morons who would translate the final chapter whilst skipping over everything else,instead of harping over someone who's allowing the damn series to actually get updated.

Dex-chan lover
Losers defending garbage MTL to block:

Every person here is why this keeps happening. Thank them every time a troll sniper comes in and shits their MTL garbage on MD.
Look,everyone,someone who's effort would be better spent actually helping the dude improve his translations instead of gatekeeping someones' pretty good first attempt.

You're among the reasons why it takes forever for some series to update,choking out honest work instead of helping it get better.

Dex-chan lover
No offense but your standards are too low. That kind of thinking only encourages more low-quality releases and groups, current and future, won't raise the bar to a decent level.

While the quality of this release isn't the worst I've seen, it is still far from good. The reality is that there's a lot of low-quality work out there these days, especially with the rise of the digital format over the last 10 years.
This isn't even in the realm of too low.

This is just below average,and is more then capable of going above average with someones' help on his end.

Dex-chan lover
It's not good.

But also it looks like you really care about this series.

Dex-chan lover
Could use a proofread, but: Still a pretty good translation! Very clear and easy to understand, even with errors.

At the rest of y'all picky bastard: You aint seen what I seen.

Anyhow special shout out to the shot of using a sword to slice a bamboo stalk bc that kind of thing is SO showoffy it cracks me up. You need to already be a sword nerd to know it's impressive.... but here I am, so. (golf claps)

Dex-chan lover
I've never understood the ire when another person/group TLs a series ahead of an established group. I'd understand it if MD didn't allow for multiple group uploads for chapters.
imo it's mainly about good manners not to snipe stuff a group is already working on and the snipers usually have much lower quality translations put out. if it's been months since the last chapter was translated people would be more lenient towards whoever picked it up since no one else was working on it for some time.

Contributor
Time delay: 12 days
Typesetting: mediocre with a different font from the previous group
Grammar/wording: overall pretty bad, maybe a C-
Excuse: “I just wanted to do it, don’t hate!”

Overall, I rate this snipe a 7.5/10, not the worst quality and not outright antagonistic, but still pretty bad. Next time make sure to accidentally leave a page untranslated and be more angry in the TL notes if you want a higher snipe score :wooow:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread