Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Idle

Dex-chan lover
You don't need to be a chef to be able to tell dogshit from gourmet dumbass.
Either QC your garbage or dont fucking upload. It's not "decent" at all like your delusional ESL MTL loving supporters make it out to be.
But it is decent,and again,there is so much worse out there that has yet to even be fixed,with grammar so bad that more time is spent rebuilding the sentence in your head to understand what the overall meaning is.

I needed no time whatsoever to understand what was put before me here,the structure just needs some tweaking,instead of a complete rebuild.

However,you clearly show that you have no ability whatsoever to interpolate sentences if there's even the slightest issue with the sentence,and assuming you don't have a defect of the brain(you seem to under several,even),it seems quite obvious that your education is lackluster.

So instead of whining like a newborn baby about something decent or a degree below decent,how 'bout you stop being unicorn by pulling that stick out of your arse and start taking some English classes.

Who knows,someone might actually think you're decent at English after that,unless you assume everyone does in fact treat you like dung since you can't even tolerate the slightest imperfections,the very thing this world is made up of.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like everyone one on this comment who rejects it is elitist who can't take it lmao

Anyway, just found this manga and binge it in 1 day, I'm so absorb

Aggregator gang
I feel like everyone one on this comment who rejects it is elitist who can't take it lmao

Anyway, just found this manga and binge it in 1 day, I'm so absorb
But it is decent,and again,there is so much worse out there that has yet to even be fixed,with grammar so bad that more time is spent rebuilding the sentence in your head to understand what the overall meaning is.

I needed no time whatsoever to understand what was put before me here,the structure just needs some tweaking,instead of a complete rebuild.

However,you clearly show that you have no ability whatsoever to interpolate sentences if there's even the slightest issue with the sentence,and assuming you don't have a defect of the brain(you seem to under several,even),it seems quite obvious that your education is lackluster.

So instead of whining like a newborn baby about something decent or a degree below decent,how 'bout you stop being unicorn by pulling that stick out of your arse and start taking some English classes.

Who knows,someone might actually think you're decent at English after that,unless you assume everyone does in fact treat you like dung since you can't even tolerate the slightest imperfections,the very thing this world is made up of.

why don’t you guys just get raws and google translate it yourself since there’s literally no difference. people complain because mtl with barely any redraw effort and horrible typeset has no purpose here when you can do it privately and not even use mangadex at all. This site is for scanlation groups who DO put effort to have their work seen (and lazy 1 hour scanlation with mtl that you can do on your own as well it seems). If you can’t wait for a MONTHLY manga then either learn Japanese while you wait and THEN try scanlation, or use deepl and read ahead since that’s all that matters.

or just defend lazy mtlers so the quality of everything here degrades to “it’s understanble“ because all the real scanlation teams lose motivation because their releases get sniped 30secs after raws are out. It’s bad enough the novel stopped being translated by yado inn and a Mtler just as lazy took over and made the novel literally unreadable unless you are dyslexic (the mtler there bragged about 3k word chapter in under 30mins)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Translator: "Hey, I'm not here to snipe or anything. i just want to do this because I see the raws are pretty far and I really want to read, and I thought I might share with you guys."
You virgins: "Fuck you."

You all are disgraceful. If Shizuko was real, she'd hate you.

EDIT: I will not apologize and will continue to shame you for life.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
why don’t you guys just get raws and google translate it yourself since there’s literally no difference. people complain because mtl with barely any redraw effort and horrible typeset has no purpose here when you can do it privately and not even use mangadex at all. This site is for scanlation groups who DO put effort to have their work seen (and lazy 1 hour scanlation with mtl that you can do on your own as well it seems). If you can’t wait for a MONTHLY manga then either learn Japanese while you wait and THEN try scanlation, or use deepl and read ahead since that’s all that matters.

or just defend lazy mtlers so the quality of everything here degrades to “it’s understanble“ because all the real scanlation teams lose motivation because their releases get sniped 30secs after raws are out. It’s bad enough the novel stopped being translated by yado inn and a Mtler just as lazy took over and made the novel literally unreadable unless you are dyslexic (the mtler there bragged about 3k word chapter in under 30mins)
Congrats,it has now been proven that no,this is not even a decent machine at work,but his own efforts in learning Japanese.

What's that?,that was your always flawed argument,to tell people to learn another language when it takes people over 10 years to master their original language(and in a lot of cases,the ever so important English language[anyone who says English isn't important has not learnt about British Imperial history]that is used more then the native language),is that the shot you're gonna take?

If they lose motivation over someone who they themselves used to be,then they aren't even worth being put on that non-existent pedestal of yours.

No,Mangadex is not a place exclusive to scanlators,the existence of actually very bad translations,skips to the final chapter,links to other sites instead uploading to this one,skipping dozens of chapters for no apparent reason,chapters placed in the wrong order that screw with the Next Chapter function,and combos of the previously mentioned issues proove that this is still a harbour for the saltiest of sea dogs.

Piracy is never an exclusive deal no matter how hard Cruncyroll defenders try to argue it,it is open to everyone who dare the high seas to claim that sweet backstory of a booty,with some plot in each palm too,you seem to have forgotten this,landlubber.

Perhaps Shizuko can create a tool to extract the ships main mast out from your peg legged arse and make you seem less like a unicorn that's humping the high horse with empty coffers.

Dex-chan lover
A late chapter will be late temporarily.

A shitty translated chapter will be shitty forever.

If this is an attempt at learning the language, I'd applaud the effort. But that's probably the only good thing about this translation.
It's better than a full MTL. But very very rough around the edges.

Dex-chan lover
A late chapter will be late temporarily.

A shitty translated chapter will be shitty forever.

If this is an attempt at learning the language, I'd applaud the effort. But that's probably the only good thing about this translation.
It's better than a full MTL. But very very rough around the edges.
It's rough but understandable, and a single person doing it with no proof reader. Given motivation instead of insults and this could be the start of one of the best translation groups we see for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
It's rough but understandable, and a single person doing it with no proof reader. Given motivation instead of insults and this could be the start of one of the best translation groups we see for a long time.
Well, otoh, if such a level of "insults" is enough to deter them from translating, they should avoid doing it. No matter how well you do your work when faced with the internet horde, there will always be people insulting you, belittling you, and treating your work as worthless.

I, at least, applaud the effort. But we have to call a spade a spade. The end result is not good enough to be considered a good scanlation. The only silver lining is that it is one step up from an obvious MTL, which is not saying much.

It's the inverse, the idea that people accept work that is below par, that is considered poison to the scanlators.

Well, in the end, it's not a paid job with responsibilities. So they could always stop if they cannot take it. Again, a late chapter will be late temporarily. A shitty translated chapter will be shitty forever.

How many series has LHtrans released that are so bad that they are barely legible or even still retain the context. And yet because it has been "translated" it's left as is.

After reading Yado-Inn's translation for this chapter, I realized that your translation makes more sense than they are. So please, do continue to translate this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Is this TL really that bad? I didn't have a hard time understand the dialogues except maybe like two or three.

I don't know why the reading culture standards here are deteriorating day by day, no wonder the sniper culture is on the rise and shows no signs of stopping. Mangadex is indeed in a crisis phase when even those who are not proficient in English can participate in manga translation. You guys should at least have your own standards.

Users who are viewing this thread