Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 16 Ch. 76 - Motherhood

Dex-chan lover
Proof besides "source: trust me bro"?
This guy here:

Even then that's just something that was arbitrarily decided on (and it's also supposed to be 3 months from the last chapter that was posted, so long as there are more chapters to translate; if it doesn't get a new chapter released for 6 months, the 3 months are supposed to start from the point where the new chapter is released).

I know my source is "just trust him bro" but if you look through that thread some one else mentions said 'rule' as well. So it is a thing. It's more of a guideline than a hard rule.

Dex-chan lover
This guy here:

I know my source is "just trust him bro" but if you look through that thread some one else mentions said 'rule' as well. So it is a thing. It's more of a guideline than a hard rule.
Thing is that just as many or more will say 6 months though, and many groups definitely go by the 6 months rule, at least for years the most agreed number I've seen is 6 months, so you can't really say for certain which is the most used since it's not a hard rule everyone agreed upon.

I can only say two things that are more or less sure:
1 - the timer only starts after last translated chapter was released
2 - many groups are cordial enough to  ask if the series is dropped before they take it, sometimes even offering to work together

People who don't know or ignore that are either new people who doesn't know the community etiquette or shitty groups who don't care and release half-assed translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thing is that just as many or more will say 6 months though, and many groups definitely go by the 6 months rule, at least for years the most agreed number I've seen is 6 months, so you can't really say for certain which is the most used since it's not a hard rule everyone agreed upon.
That tracks, he does say it's an arbitrary rule, implying he doesn't agree with it but is aware of it. The people who started the '3 months rule' are probably people were against the implication of scanlations 'abusing it' by just releasing every 6 months. 6 months is a long time on the internet, after all; Where as 3 months seems "enough" time to get your hands on a raw and translate it.

Dex-chan lover
That tracks, he does say it's an arbitrary rule, implying he doesn't agree with it but is aware of it. The people who started the '3 months rule' are probably people were against the implication of scanlations 'abusing it' by just releasing every 6 months. 6 months is a long time on the internet, after all; Where as 3 months seems "enough" time to get your hands on a raw and translate it.
Nothing arbitrary since the "rule" started exactly due to dramas happening, which sometimes end with a series abandoned, as for the people abusing the rule, they're mostly shitty groups who have their own site full of ads or lock chapters behind paywall, sometimes they upload a batch of chapters to get attention to try get more people to pay for it, the actual proper groups don't abuse it and tend to release a chapter per month on average.

Unfortunately some people keeps bitching about it and act as if all groups abuse the rule, which is not true at all.

Double-page supporter
...Is it even possible for a translation itself to feel schizo? Because, for lack of better words, this translation feels schizo.
This almost makes me want to read the chapter but I don't want to get spoiled or to support MTL

Double-page supporter
I just want the other chapters leading up to this...

Who cares if it's MTL if it's illegible I just wont read it, simple as.

Dex-chan lover
You can't call it sniping if it's been more than 2 months since the last release and the group wasn't even caught up. If you don't like it you can choose to not read it but calling this "sniping" is fucking stupid. It's just some mediocre releases on an otherwise dead series.

This PDF mf made me drop this shit anyway. Nasty and the story has been boring for a while to boot.

I did not see chapter 75 here, can I upload my self-translated too? I translated it with google translation+chatgpt+google search and edited it with Picsart.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
sure are a lot of people crying and screaming here about someone taking time out of his day to translate a story for us, it's been months since the last yado-inn chapter dropped, what's so wrong with someone els translating it? how about you shut the fuck up and fuck off if you don't like the chapters? just wait for the yado-inn chapters to drop in a couple months or years...

Aggregator gang
sure are a lot of people crying and screaming here about someone taking time out of his day to translate a story for us, it's been months since the last yado-inn chapter dropped, what's so wrong with someone els translating it? how about you shut the fuck up and fuck off if you don't like the chapters? just wait for the yado-inn chapters to drop in a couple months or years...
originally it was a spoiler/interface issue but now that they bridged the gap its like whatever

Fed-Kun's army
(Reposting this from the manga's main thread) Hi! I've been uploading MTL chapters with typsetting and modest edits because I love this series and Yado Inn's scanlations, and principally because, according to Yado Inn's discord as of September 2, "Shimizu is currently handling being a new father, and so has not, and will not be translating any new chapter for the immediate future."

Frankly, I've been surprised at the hate, insults, and rage the uploads have elicited. No one is being forced to read them. Nor do they make it less likely (per ^^) that the 'real' scanlators will drop the series. tbh I'm disappointed in how so many in this community have reacted badly and with such venom smh

Users who are viewing this thread