Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Pursuit

Aggregator gang
its gonna be Civilization game where Japan has tanks and aircraft while everyone has pikes lol

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie If he does, it would be only in his province, Owari. He is not the lord of other provinces so he can't implement policies in entire Japan.

@Dragonaz You do know how to Google it right? It is Japan self-defense force.

@Nep But Nobunaga is famous for being rather cruel. He ordered his men to burn down Mount Hiei and slaugtered even women and children.

@Zanzanzan Ship who? Nobunaga? You didn't see Nouhime last chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@Kenx
Even with historical Nobunaga, despite all, there's a reason he's thought of as a Demon King, not just a Tyrant.
That's mostly because he burned down Japan's most sacred Buddhish temple and also for sponsoring Christianity in Japan, not exactly because of his oddity.

I think on page 24 instead of “You Fool!” It should be more of “Ridiculous!” Or “How Foolish!” Right?

It’s not as if Nobunaga is saying Shizu is dumb. He’s calling the entire situation weird

Dex-chan lover
@Dragonaz
Japan Self Defense Force.
By the actual Constitution they can't have an Army like before.
But because "reasons" the Self Defense Force was created and they pretend isn't really an army that the Constitution forbids.

And makes sense that some "hate" the JSDF.
They don't want they to have "funny ideas" like "conquering the world" like they did in the past. Some extreme radicals want that, even more now that China is becoming so powerful and asserting this power in the region. Some japanese (including politicians) wants to challenge that because some people just see war and destruction and genocide of their neighbors and something "natural" and desirable.
Some hate the JSDF for what it might become and other by what it didn't became, yet.

Dex-chan lover
What I don't understand is Nobunaga question about education.
How can that be bad?
If one Shizuko is already enough to do all that, everyone having her knowledge and skills wouldn't be better? The best will always stand out. It's better if they do this not because everyone else is bellow mediocre.

Dex-chan lover
@Panino Because you're devoting resources to teaching a potato farmer the humanities when you could be giving a doctor or a general more specialized training in their fields.

Group Leader
That's right, kids, only drink in moderation! I've seen many people pass out from drinking too much.

Contributor
@ShimizuA I just wanted to say, I really, really appreciate it when a group translates the character introductions & summary from the volumes, it's very nice to have.

Drink in moderation.

I follow different scale of moderation milord.

What a cool chapter. I wonder if she told him about modern era weapons

Dex-chan lover
@Panino
Perhaps in lieu of the JSDF, Japan can create their own version of Liberty Prime to combat the uppity Chinese.

@Aichan
I think he also referred to himself as a demon king too. Or maybe that was what his enemies called him. That’s why in some media he is a literal demon.

>Someone actually thank the TL team for adding omake tank's material
What !?
Didn't you know that this act of embellishment is akin to fraud nowadays?
enough to warrant people to fills the whole comment page with insult and hate speech towards the TL,
please keep up with the trend kthxbb.

Fed-Kun's army
@Panino
Too many students per teacher, too rigid a curriculum, standardized curriculum would only be able to discover certain types of talents and not others, and people in general have a tendency to not want to stand out from their peers.
These individually or in combination can make students achieve less than they could have in a better situation.
I've seen at least one real life example back when I was in school. A math talent who was afraid of standing out from her peers and so stayed in a class that was below her level. The teacher who didn't notice because she avoided answering his questions and he was stressed out from dealing with a troublemaker class all the time.
Another student I know was insanely talented in languages, but spent years being told he was dumb/bad at learning in school because the curriculum asked for different things than he had a talent for.
I also worked in schools for a little while and so was able to speak to (aka listen to the complaints of) alot of teachers. They felt that they weren't able to teach properly because of the emphasis on the curriculum and testing, too many students, and too little time to cover each section of the material.
Schools in different places will be better or worse, my point isn't that this way is bad/worse, because I don't think it is. Overall I think it is way better.
My point is that I can understand why he would say that some talents would be buried by this system.

Users who are viewing this thread