Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Training

Aggregator gang
The way Katzuo always pose makes me remember on how I don't want to move my hair and keep my head straight so it won't get ruined 😂😂 nevertheless, every chapter of this manga never fails to amuse me! Thank you for translating it

VIP
screw cap! what a novel design!

Also, beating everyone with one slap is kinda over the top. He's the previous champ! Just properly design some fight scenes.

a screw top is really nothing special after all, it takes far too long time to do when you can't mass produce them.

thing is when malnurished is when you get visible abs, visible abs are either because you're REALLY jacked or because you got no stomach fat to smooth out the curves, or anything in between.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, there really ARE people who actually think this is an isekai? Huh...

Dex-chan lover
I mean technically the moment past started changing it created parallel world which isn't one where Shizuko grew up, so she end up in other world than her own one.
Technically isekai.
Technically.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, this is an isek~ Oh. Ooooh.

Fair enough, but at this point this genre is more than just stories about other worlds. It is about cutting relatable mc out of context and putting them into a different environment.

This one had time travel but change up a few names here and there and you get a good old isekai power fantasy package.

Dex-chan lover
Well there are "people" that insist Maomao from Kusuriya no Hitorigoto is an isekai'd person.

Change the very distant past through time travel = Future parallel world = Isekai

Fight me lol

Dex-chan lover
Page 36: holy crap! No way he could become so fit in such short time.

Now, don't tell me that Shizuko will "invented" water bottles?!

@harkan
It's Isekai "roots".

Let's use modern day news site language. It's not isekai? Then it must be isekai adjacent.

Nobunana sounds like loli version of Nobunaga.

Oh demon, to think I will have to wait again xD
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Shizuko has a whole pack of wolves doing her biding, no one can escape her grasp.

I want a nobunana.

Users who are viewing this thread